Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Fat English girl sucks off 24 guys in Magaluf in exchange for a wine cooler

[QUOTE=The Immortal]Google Brits meisje speelt stofzuiger voor een gratis drankje

Default Re: Fat English girl sucks off 24 guys in Magaluf in exchange for a wine cooler

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    that is really disgusting.

18 year old women are dumb as shit when they are drunk and this girl was blatantly taken advantage of. Yes, she did it bla bla bla, but jeezus, what a f*ckin world we are living in.
    Half of the guys look flaccid and embarrassed as shit. If anything they are more taken advantage on than the girl, who looks like a much more enthusiastic participant.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Half of the guys look flaccid and embarrassed as shit. If anything they are more taken advantage on than the girl, who looks like a much more enthusiastic participant.
    Yep she was forcing herself on these dudes, who gave in to peer pressure. She was taken advantage of how exactly? You can tell in the video how happy she is. She was loving the attention.

If she didn't want to do it, she wouldnt have done it. No excuses. Plus she is legal and able to make her own choices.

She made the choice to suck 24 ***** while filmed . I hope she accepts responsibility for her actions.

This just came to mind -
    I wonder how this story would be received had it been a drunk 18 year old male who got rused into munching 24 vag1nas.

What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    And this dude goes ahead and directly links to that site. INB4 Jeff.

Where did I say it didn't? Yeah, thought so. Don't put words in my mouth micro-***** having you.
    From your post it sounded like they are inferior for having average *****.

Yeah...

They're gonna find this girl hanging in a closet somewhere.

Nah you're just insecure with a small pee-pee.
    Not one bit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    From your post it sounded like they are inferior for having average *****.
    dont be so insecure brah, he never said that Tinky Winky

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    I would love to go to PCB for spring break....lucky mofo!
    Just do it. It cost me a ton of money but it was worth every penny. Another thing I ticked off the bucket list.

/b/ sent it to her dad too. Shit had me rolling. Dumb whore.

College superstar

I hope not.. because really she looks like your generic white girl. Put a little make-up here, move to another country and she's pretty much unrecognizable. She would end herself unnecessarily and her name will get out then making it even worse.
    She's a chav. I wouldn't be surprised if she started doing interviews and appearing in tabloids to make money out of it.

Feminists are going to find some way to blame this on the guys too Remember, women aren't responsible for themselves once they get a drop of alcohol!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Feminists are going to find some way to blame this on the guys too Remember, women aren't responsible for themselves once they get a drop of alcohol!
    #girlscantrape

Banned

4chan is filled with a bunch of loser, no life, anime loving fgts like Jameer. She made the unfortunate decision of sticking 24 [COLOR="Black"]pe[/COLOR]nises in her mouth, but to show that to her dad is just cvnty.