Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Can't wait for Bosh to get exposed...

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    This.

Anyone going along with the OPs line of thinking is an abject failure.
    You're going to owe me a big apology next season when Bosh is on his new team and struggling to average 12 points a game on 43%. I will forgive you though, for you know not what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    You're going to owe me a big apology next season when Bosh is on his new team and struggling to average 12 points a game on 43%. I will forgive you though, for you know not what you do.
    Literally no one cares what you think

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    subtracting Bosh while adding Derozan, Barbosa, Kleiza, Bayless, Amir Johnson,resulted in 18 loss differential. taking Raptors from playoff team to a lottery team

but it was Bosh's fault
    The Raptors made the playoffs in Bosh's last season there?

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    subtracting Bosh while adding Derozan, Barbosa, Kleiza, Bayless, Amir Johnson,resulted in 18 loss differential. taking Raptors from playoff team to a lottery team
    They missed the playoffs the 2 years before that. I know you didn't even know of the Raptors existence pre-2010, but try to keep up.

Raptors were barely in playoff contention with Bosh for all but 2 seasons and 2007 was considered one of the weakest years in the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Literally no one cares what you think
    That's why you clicked on my thread and responded to me just now, cause you don't care what I think?
    I've got you on strings right now, son.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Another LeTard with 0 knowledge of basketball. In other news, water is wet.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

In 2010 Bosh was easily considered an elite player, and teams were lining up to throw him max deals.

Now 4 years later, he has 2 rings, but he's gotten a fck ton of the blame for when the Heat lose, and LeBron stans think he is worth $10-12 million per year. If he's been exposed, it's only because of his time with the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    That's why you clicked on my thread and responded to me just now, cause you don't care what I think?
    I've got you on strings right now, son.
    You keep thinking that

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    Blame the Raptors front office for not really ever building a good team around him, particularily with some botched drafts.

They could have taken Aldridge over Bargnani ... they blew the no.1 pick there.

And they could have taken Danny Granger over Joey Graham.

That probably would've been a solid playoff team in the East for many years.
    Don't forget trading Hibbert for JO

And the world's biggest offense drafting Rafael Arujuo over Andre Iguodala

Can't really blame Bosh for not doing more with the Raptors his starting center was Bargani.....

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Don't forget trading Hibbert for JO

And the world's biggest offense drafting Rafael Arujuo over Andre Iguodala

Can't really blame Bosh for not doing more with the Raptors his starting center was Bargani.....
    Not just the starting center, Bargnani was supposed to be the no.2 star for Bosh to play with

Raptors bombed several drafts in a row. They could have had a very solid team.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    Not just the starting center, Bargnani was supposed to be the no.2 star for Bosh to play with

Raptors bombed several drafts in a row. They could have had a very solid team.
    Bosh had his problems but he's shown he can be a difference maker. As a number 2 option this guy would absolutely kill it. As much as I hate the Rockets and want to see them fail miserably they'd be a beast of a team if he signed there.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    The guy has zero playoffs wins in Toronto. He was like a better rebounding version of Shariff Abdur Rahim. He greatly benefited when the Heat won back to back titles despite his above average performance in the finals. Even prime Horace Grant puts up much better number than him in his peak in the playoffs and finals. I thought Bosh was gonna surpass Wade as the heat's 2nd best player, but he had a disappointing performance in last year's finals.
    He was more than a better rebounding version of Abdur Rahim. How old are you anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by yeaaaman
    He was more than a better rebounding version of Abdur Rahim. How old are you anyways?

Abdur Rahim was also a former NBA all star just like Chris Bosh. He was also a 23/10 guy in Vancouver against the elite western front court every night, and with the hawks.

Both of them never won a playoffs series as the numero uno scoring option of their respective teams.

I hate Bosh because of his back to back disappointing performances in the NBA Finals. The guy is asking for a max contract, but he played like a chump in the finals.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 07-06-2014 at 05:47 AM.

NBA All-star

in what year did Chris Bosh ever suffered an injury that seemed to have a long-lasting effect?

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I hate Bosh because of his back to back disappointing performances in the NBA Finals. The guy is asking for a max contract, but he played like a chump in the finals.

you know the amount of players got a max based off of advancing past the 2nd round?