Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: REPORT: LeBron to make his decision by tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    Shabazz Napier on Twitter

"he(lbj) told me to keep my head up no matter what, the game hs a way of humblin u"

Imo it's not something you would tell a teammate, I think he's gone
    I'm guessing he sent that after Napier went like 3/17 or whatever. If anything it sounds like something a teammate would send.

Anyways before the off-season I said 75% Miami, 20% Cleveland, 5% Other - I'm sticking with that

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I've thought about this, and while I wouldn't care if Lebron left, I would certainly consider him stupid if he did. Mainly for the way he'd be viewed in the basketball community, and because of how stupid his thought process must be.
    Who in their right mind leaves a team that just went to 4 straight championships? If his goal is to win, certainly Miami have done a good job of providing that possibility. If his goal is to make money, once again, Miami is the best place.

I'm not sure what his intentions are, but even if they are as stupid as might turn out, it won't change my opinion of him as a basketball player. He clearly is one of, if not the best to ever step on the basketball court. He literally does it all.
    I see a few factors:

1) Younger more healthy supporting cast

2) Hometown effect

3) His need to repair his image in Cleveland and to live up to his promise,

other than that, everything else favours Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I've thought about this, and while I wouldn't care if Lebron left, I would certainly consider him stupid if he did. Mainly for the way he'd be viewed in the basketball community, and because of how stupid his thought process must be.
    Who in their right mind leaves a team that just went to 4 straight championships? If his goal is to win, certainly Miami have done a good job of providing that possibility. If his goal is to make money, once again, Miami is the best place.

I'm not sure what his intentions are, but even if they are as stupid as might turn out, it won't change my opinion of him as a basketball player. He clearly is one of, if not the best to ever step on the basketball court. He literally does it all.
    This Miami team is a sinking ship right now. Wade will only get worse. Bosh is too inconsistent. The rest of the supporting cast is too old and slow. The defensive system used by Spo is getting figured out by many teams.
    Unless Wade, Lebron and Bosh get significant paycuts, this Miami team wouldnt be the right team to win championships. They really need to upgrade the supporting cast.

National High School Star AKADS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Please answer our questions about you regarding this situation. Reference this thread please...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=345656
    I think he just wants this to be over. No matter where he goes. Cause waiting for Melo and LeBron to make there decisions and basically delaying a lot of off season moves is getting annoying.

NBA All-star

well, the agent is either going to help stimulate the decision out of him
    or keep him sober and live his life miserably in pain until the time comes

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    I see a few factors:

1) Younger more healthy supporting cast

2) Hometown effect

3) His need to repair his image in Cleveland and to live up to his promise,

other than that, everything else favours Miami.

I agree with this..

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    I agree with this..
    you getting fitted for that cavaliers jersey brah?

Amico doesn't know what the hell he's doing. He thinks LeBron will make his choice tomorrow, but he just reported afterwards LeBron and Riley plan to meet in the next few days.

Da Mavs

Amico doesn't know what the hell he's doing. He thinks LeBron will make his choice tomorrow, but he just reported afterwards LeBron and Riley plan to meet in the next few days.

Banned

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Do the right thing Bron, go home to Cleveland.
    This.....and I would be the first to congratulate Lebron. As well as the whole Cleveland Cavaliers organization.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    you getting fitted for that cavaliers jersey brah?

I already have one that is buried somewhere in my closet.. With that said I would not blame Lebron for Leaving Cause Clev is a team full of guys with Fresh legs and big talent. If He stays with Miami some changes need to be made. Lets look at a possible move to Cavs U have Irving Way better than Chalmes or Cole than Waiters a poor mans Wade with Fresh legs. Could turn Wiggins into Love who is a better version of Bosh cause he rebounds. Thompson and Andy V at Center also an upgrade form What Heat had. Plus another Young guy with Upside in Bennet. Than add a guy like Allen or a couple other Vets join roster and Clev is instantly a championship contender and Lebron can mold the Young guys and also as he Ages can still be on a team who has guys in their prime and compete while Lebron does less.

I couldn't resist...

Wayne Jorgensen ‏@Meticode 7s
    @SamAmicoFSO Do you know what the hell you're reporting? You think LBJ makes a decision by tomorrow, then he's meeting Riley within 3 days?

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

He should go back to Cleveland.

It's the only choice he has besides Miami. And in Miami he's gonna have to carry two former stars and get no credit for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    He should go back to Cleveland.

It's the only choice he has besides Miami. And in Miami he's gonna have to carry two former stars and get no credit for it.
    This is what I've said the last three days. People were talking about all these other cities and I'm sitting there thinking, "You do realize he's not up-rooting his family again and move them right? He's going to go to Cleveland or Miami where him and his family spends their time. It's a waste of time for any other team to talk to his agent."

And then they negged me anonymous.