Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Bosh awaits Lebron's decision, wants to sign with Miami if Lebron does

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/chris-...140000680.html

Bosh could go to Houston and be on a pretty good team there, and make more money.

But he'd rather play with Lebron.

Earlier this week, Ray Allen said he'd come back to play if he could play with Lebron.

Lebron must be a pretty good teammate. I don't think I remember guys literally following around Shaq or Duncan in free agency. I don't think I even saw this with MJ.
    Last edited by tmacattack33; 07-09-2014 at 11:19 AM.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Bosh awaits Lebron's decision, wants to sign with Miami if Lebron does

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33

Bosh could go to Houston and be on a pretty good team there, and make more money.

But he'd rather play with Lebron.

Earlier this week, Ray Allen said he'd come back to play if he could play with Lebron.

He must be a pretty good teammate. I don't think you see guys following someone in free agency with Duncan or Shaq. I don't think I even saw this with MJ.

Yea it's pretty ridiculous. And giving up way more money and chance to go back home.

Yet you hear haters how Lebron turned Bosh into a role player. If that was somehow true and really Lebron's fault I don't think Bosh is stupid enough to be such a loyal dog to Lebron as it appears to be.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: Bosh awaits Lebron's decision, wants to sign with Miami if Lebron does

bosh is always last to know, bron is gone

Moron bosh take those max $$$ in houston you fool

People focus so much on the money and how a player fits with a team that they forget the player may be really comfortable and doesn't want to move again. Bosh seems VERY comfortable in Miami.

Decent playground baller Carter_17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    People focus so much on the money and how a player fits with a team that they forget the player may be really comfortable and doesn't want to move again. Bosh seems VERY comfortable in Miami.
    He can just get 10 milions, be uncomfortable for 2-3 years and then be as comfortable as he wants for the rest 40-50 years of his life.

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Lebron must be a pretty good teammate. I don't think I remember guys literally following around Shaq or Duncan in free agency. I don't think I even saw this with MJ.
    Great point. The only other example I can think of is Formula One's Michael Schumacher taking several key team members with him when he moved to Ferrari. I can't think of any other basketball player who had this kind of effect, though.

What a b

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33

I think he actually is. i've read several interviews of players and coaches saying that he's a real nice dude and a great teammate. MJ on the other hand was quite a jerk at times from what I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter_17
    He can just get 10 milions, be uncomfortable for 2-3 years and then be as comfortable as he wants for the rest 40-50 years of his life.
    He will leave if LeBron does. Being comfortable only means so much unless he's that happy and comfortable with this organization to stay.

2/5

I usually hit open layups AcquiringSteak's Avatar

this puts lebron in a very difficult situation, because lebron is waiting for bosh to go to Houston, but bosh is waiting for lebron to sign with miami...

lebron is waiting for bosh to go, so he can begin luring melo over to miami, but bosh isn't making a move till lebron does LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AcquiringSteak
    this puts lebron in a very difficult situation, because lebron is waiting for bosh to go to Houston, but bosh is waiting for lebron to sign with miami...

lebron is waiting for bosh to go, so he can begin luring melo over to miami, but bosh isn't making a move till lebron does LOL
    Their going to keep this up until the season starts and both end up staying in Miami due to indecisiveness

Bosh really loves Miami but only if LeBron is there. Lmao this guy is a fcking bitch, pathetic human scum.

Decent playground baller Carter_17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    He will leave if LeBron does. Being comfortable only means so much unless he's that happy and comfortable with this organization to stay.
    Ok I will give you 2 options and you have to choose

1. You will do exactly the same job as you do now but I will pay you +10 millions and you will have to move to cleveland for 3 years. After that you can do w/e you want.

2. You keep your current job and you will be comfortable