Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Default Re: Bosh awaits Lebron's decision, wants to sign with Miami if Lebron does

Quote Originally Posted by Carter_17
    Ok I will give you 2 options and you have to choose

1. You will do exactly the same job as you do now but I will pay you +10 millions and you will have to move to cleveland for 3 years. After that you can do w/e you want.

2. You keep your current job and you will be comfortable
    More like this:

1. I stay at my current job doing the same thing I do, with my close friends and family.

2. I move to Cleveland and live there to do the same thing I'm doing now for a 15% pay increase.

I don't know about you, but I'm staying here. They would literally have to pay me DOUBLE what I'm making now to even consider it.

Decent playground baller Carter_17's Avatar

Default Re: Bosh awaits Lebron's decision, wants to sign with Miami if Lebron does

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    More like this:

1. I stay at my current job doing the same thing I do, with my close friends and family.

2. I move to Cleveland and live there to do the same thing I'm doing now for a 15% pay increase.

I don't know about you, but I'm staying here. They would literally have to pay me DOUBLE what I'm making now to even consider it.

You forgot something. Those 2-3 next years will be the last years of your career. You won't work again after that. So the pay increase ( which is more than 15%) is worth it.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

lebron is in a loss loss situation he doesnt wana betray his miami bros but he wants to go back to cleveland

Not airballing my layups anymore

Ok I will give you 2 options and you have to choose

1. You will do exactly the same job as you do now but I will pay you +10 millions and you will have to move to cleveland for 3 years. After that you can do w/e you want.

2. You keep your current job and you will be comfortable
    There is always family deicisions as well. i dont know Bosh's personal life but what if he has kids that go to school in Miami or his wife wants to stay. Its hard to just pack up and leave especially Miami..

Serious playground baller

The man won 2 rings. He will forever be known as a champion (even though he did poopy in the finals each time).

Time to go get paid and align with younger star players at a chance for another title. In the worst case he made 100 mil almost with 1 contract and was in his home state. He will also play with 2 stars again since wade is spent. He should leave.

bosh will be a much better player when they designate him as the clear 2nd option

I rule the local playground

Damn, how does lebron even walk with that many guys hanging onto his nuts.

Serious playground baller

As much as playing with LBJ turned Bosh into a spot up shooter, so did Spoelstras brilliant game plan.

If plan a is let LBJ go to work with the ball, and plan B is wade, then Bosh only has a handful of times hes in a position to not be a spot up shooter. Spoelstra is a puppet and a moron regardless of his success just like Mike Brown. We all saw what he accomplished with LBJ and it would be the same if LBJ left Spo. Spo should have seen that Wade was doing crap and game planned for Bosh as a second option. Make sure he gets his touches first before Wade and while I dont think this wins them the title, it would have been a lot of a lot more competitive.

Instead he had wade getting lit up on defense and then bricking on offense while Bosh hung around at the three point line because there is only so many plays you can call after options 1 and 2 have had their number called.

Bosh as a second option will get 22 and 10 if he is also playing the 4 at incredible efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    More like this:

This is too simplistic though, because if LeBron stays in Miami he still has the same bad coach and the same old broken down running mates. I don't see how that team wins a championship.

I don't think the money is as important as winning more rings.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ4MVP23

Bosh as a second option will get 22 and 10 if he is also playing the 4 at incredible efficiency.

I rule the local playground OnFire's Avatar

I'm a Heat fan, but there's a part of me that would laugh if LeBron took the deal in Houston that they offered Bosh while LeBron's telling Bosh to hold on before taking that deal.

You forgot something. Those 2-3 next years will be the last years of your career. You won't work again after that. So the pay increase ( which is more than 15%) is worth it.
    Who are you talking about? The only member of the big three that will be out of the league potentially in 2-3 years is Wade.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    This is too simplistic though, because if LeBron stays in Miami he still has the same bad coach and the same old broken down running mates. I don't see how that team wins a championship.

I don't think the money is as important as winning more rings.
    I just answered the scenario as given for myself. I'm not LeBron, and I don't know what's it like to have tens of millions, potentially hundreds of millions of dollars.

An extra 10 or 20 million might be water under the bridge. Or LeBron might be looking at his current home and family's lifestyle in Miami and value that higher than winning a few rings. If it were all about the rings, LeBron could've signed for Spencer Hawes money in LA / GS / San Antonio / OKC and be done with it.

if this is true in some way, it's kinda ridiculous by bosh, make your own story man.

This is pathetic. Be a f*cking man, Chris.