Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Kevin Love intrigued on possibility of signing with the Cavs...

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Well, I dont' trust anything you say. You were wrong about the initial trade.

Even if it's two first rounders...that is fine. You just don't take back Dieng.

And what the **** are you talking about...Waiters and Thompson have reached their ceilings...they are under 25 you moron.

I'm done with you. Waste of time. You don't know what you are talking about here....clearly.

Still waiting for you to explain why Wiggins would make less than half the first pick made last year.
    Can't say I expect much from DMAVS/ginobili. Resorting to insults when he can't continue a debate.

#1 pick for Love was rejected. No way Wolves settle for anything less than Wiggins in any Cavs trade for Love. Get that through your thick skull.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Waiters/Thompson have already reached their ceilings. Smart/Randle/Wiggins have the potential to be franchise players for their respective teams. Potential franchise player >>>>>>>>>> Glorified bench role players.

Minnesota already rejected #1 for Love which turned out to be Wiggins. And quit dangling the three first round picks. Cavs can only trade 2 first round picks.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Can't say I expect much from DMAVS/ginobili. Resorting to insults when he can't continue a debate.

#1 pick for Love was rejected. No way Wolves settle for anything less than Wiggins in any Cavs trade for Love. Get that through your thick skull.
    Moron. You didn't even understand the correct numbers.

I'm not saying what the Wolves will do...I'm saying that thompson, andy, Waiters, and 2 first round picks (if you are right for once) is better than any of the offers you have given.

you know nothing if you think Waiters and Thompson have hit their ceilings.

You don't know what you are talking about dude.

Again, please explain to me why wiggins would make less than half what bennett did last year? you have failed to answer this.

The way I look at it is this. Love has to approve any trade, and he's only going to do that for a team that can contend, which means the team that he's going to cannot trade away an essential player to get him.

Teams that could contend if they added Love are basically all the teams that won 45+ games last year (plus Cleveland)

So that's these teams:

East:
    Indiana - no tradeable assets
    Miami - no tradeable assets
    Toronto - no tradeable assets
    Chicago - no tradable assets
    Cavaliers - Various young player + picks

West:
    San Antonio - Could trade Leonard, but they won't
    Oklahoma City - Could trade Ibaka, but they won't
    LA Clippers - no tradeable assets
    Houston - no tradeable assets
    Portland - no tradeable assets
    Golden State - Klay Thompson + fillers
    Memphis - no tradeable assets
    Dallas - no tradeable assets
    Phoenix - Bledsoe + picks

Out of all of those Phoenix would have the best offer, if they decide to make it. Otherwise the Cavs seem to have the most.