raep tiem

Default Re: Black Man Punches a Pregnant White Woman And Robs Store

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    bitch was updating her fb after she got cracked

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Wait, what's so great about those?

There is a large portion of society that will never emerge from the lower end of the economic spectrum. Its a fact of life. Everybody cant be rich. Things like religion and even a moderate degree of nationalism/pride are important to give at-risk people direction and purpose in life.

The US leads the world in depression. This coincides with a decline in religion and disparity in wealth. People need SOMETHING to hang their hats on especially when theyre constantly surrounded by or bombarded with tv images of people they perceive as living much better than them.

There is a large segment of the population for whom it is not healthy to tell YOUR LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, YOURE JUST PARTICLES AND THERES NO RHYME OF REASON TO IT BROH, ITS LIKE SCIENCE N SHIT.

Just let them be. Discuss science topics with others on the same page. You dont need to announce constantly to everyone how you "figured out" the bible isnt an official historical document. Its not impressing anyone.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 07-12-2014 at 01:34 AM.

Banned

It's ironic that you're dissing people who you perceive are pretentious in their thoughts of religion/nationalism while simultaneously suggesting some people are simply too stupid or poor and pathetic and they need the delusion in order to not take their life.
    No he's making a very valid point. People like you and I are capable of forethought and self-awareness but the vast, vast majority of the population is incapable of introspection and is best off taking the proverbial opiate.

Damn that bitch fell straight back

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    No he's making a very valid point. People like you and I are capable of forethought and self-awareness but the vast, vast majority of the population is incapable of introspection and is best off taking the proverbial opiate.

yeah, I'm with him too to a large extent. Lowest common denominator doesn't benefit from enlightenment. Unfortunately the religion/nationalism sedative they take leads to some extremism, but it's probably better than mass suicide.

kings fan

Black power!

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, YOURE JUST PARTICLES AND THERES NO RHYME OF REASON TO IT

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    yeah, I'm with him too to a large extent. Lowest common denominator doesn't benefit from enlightenment. Unfortunately the religion/nationalism sedative they take leads to some extremism, but it's probably better than mass suicide.

These people are seriously depressing and I often wonder how/why they are allowed to exist. They are a huge threat to the environment.

Lowest of the low. I feel worse for him than I do for the girl that got chopped

And now I'm curious what she was doing on the computer...

The empire? Dude, the Jedis will sort them out.

Wait, what's so great about those?
    I am not saying that those concepts are the be all-end all of life. There's been obviously a lot of suffering and troubles, but you can't tell me that there hasn't been any merit or benefit to the world because of it.

From the middle ages, people identified themselves based on religion. Being a Catholic or whatever was perceived as the right faith mattered much more than being French/german/ white or black. Over time that has become obsolete. Particularly in former Protestant countries, it might as well be dead.

Then came nationalism/race. Again, it wasn't flawless. But being part of a greater community mattered. In the wake of the post WW2 and cold war world, now it's trendy and hip to shun your roots. Advertisers/other media are pushing hard for interracial relationships and multicultural societies and eliminating what once was. People no longer live in communities with cultural activities and amenities factoring greatly into it, instead they live in copypasted housing blocks and suburban sprawl filled with McMansions. It's basically a giant ranch with human laborers being the livestock. People in Northwest England watch the same type of shitty reality shows as people in Germany and people in rural Texas. German culture, French culture, American culture, Swedish culture, etc are all being raped by globalization and replaced with a way of life promoting what boils down to the most basic form of hedonism, promiscuity, materialism.

Now I am not saying that absolutely everything that is happening is bad at all. For one, there's less dumb racists in the world, and there's more people interested in science and reason than what the village witch doctor preaches. But the reasons that these trends are happening are much more nefarious and profit driven than a great awakening. It is not some enlightened desire for peace and love, tolerance, understanding, and everything nice under the sun.

Advertisers want you to identify yourself solely by your possessions. It is their goal to make massive amounts of people driven to purchase their products, even if it is irrational and irresponsible for them to do so at an individual level. Those are the new shackles and chains that the working class are being coerced to wear by this age of mass media. They want a population devoid of any real culture or understanding of how life is lived beyond what they can control and put on your TV screens.
    Last edited by BasedTom; 07-12-2014 at 02:11 AM.

Decent playground baller Ratnik's Avatar

This nikka keeping it 1hunna, robbin the store bare-handed

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    When people want to use religious justification for civic policy that you disagree with, the best thing to do IMO is simply steadfastly say that we have a separation of church and state, and our official laws have to be decided in a secular context. Insist on debating on those grounds, and if they keep pushing a religious idea yiu disagree with, just maintain that those terms are not good enough for this argument. Convincing them to adapt their religion is more productive overall than trying to dismantle it.

The other point is that this is WHY we should have a greater emphasis on states rights. What works for people in Alabama is not always what works for people in Massachussetts. Why are we putting the federal government in charge of everyone? Let people be in charge of themselves. Problem is, inevitably not everyone will come out equal, by simple virtue of nature. And libs dont want equal opportunity, they want equal results across the board. Even if theyre coerced. Which is socially impossible but theyll make any consession to big government in exchange for rearranging everything in order to try. Theyre terrified of social darwinism, altho of course if a religious person walks by they go out of their way to scream DARRRRWWINNNNN!!!!!!

Ultimately both sides often operate in ways they would call the other side hypocritical for operating in. But the dichotomy is so entrenched in our culture now that few people dare to brave alternative ideas alone. They stay in the safety of one of the two trenches, rather than wander into no-mans-land with their own ideas which could leave then exposed to ridicule or ostericization.

But some of us will march forward!! It just wont be deucewallaces.

NBA rookie of the year

I wish we were the type of country that could apply death sentences to more cases, where guilt is certain.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    I wish we were the type of country that could apply death sentences to more cases, where guilt is certain.
    Wait, this deserves the death penalty? Is that what you're implying?