Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Lin will lead Lakers to the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Xover
    Like who, DJ Augustin? George Hill? Raymond Felton?
    Anyone who's actually worth mentioning. Some people are placing Lin on some kind of olympic pedestal like he's actually done something worth a damn. Tell me what has he actually accomplish in basketball? (Please don't name his linsanity run or his ridiculous contract).

I don't see it. The west is just too tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    No the Melo situation was different. Melo was pissed at D'Antoni and the success the Knicks had when they were out with injuries. The team actually looked pretty good during that run. Then Melo and Jr came back and it got difficult for Lin to intentionally incorporate those players because the ball moved pretty well and he made plays for teammates not specific people.

If you look at that run the Knicks had then that was the happiest the players had been ever because everyone was involved. Look at the interviews they had then.

It depends on who is the coach that will determine what Lin will be with the Lakers but having Nash to teach him it should be solid.

I agree partially with what you say about the team chemistry but after he was put on the scouting reports teams figured him out. Just look at his linsanity game vs miami. Had 1 FG and a bunch of FTs. After Dantoni was fired was the team not happy making it to the playoffs? Or the next year when they had 50+ wins?

If another point guard, ie. Raymond Felton (for example), had that kind of run when Jeremy Lin did would there be as many Raymond Felton fans as there are Jeremy Lin fans? Absolutely not, hell fcuking no. And why's that? Because people root for him cause of his skin color. RACISM. What a joke, people have no double standards. Marlo "reports" me for my avy for a picture of Jeremy Lin "crying" but when people post pictures of Lebron James or Kevin Durant crying it's not racist? Just disgusting.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    I agree partially with what you say about the team chemistry but after he was put on the scouting reports teams figured him out. Just look at his linsanity game vs miami. Had 1 FG and a bunch of FTs. After Dantoni was fired was the team not happy making it to the playoffs? Or the next year when they had 50+ wins?

If another point guard, ie. Raymond Felton (for example), had that kind of run when Jeremy Lin did would there be as many Raymond Felton fans as there are Jeremy Lin fans? Absolutely not, hell fcuking no. And why's that? Because people root for him cause of his skin color. RACISM. What a joke, people have no double standards. Marlo "reports" me for my avy for a picture of Jeremy Lin "crying" but when people post pictures of Lebron James or Kevin Durant crying it's not racist? Just disgusting.
    I

LMAO stop it. Lin leading the Lakers to the playoffs?

[QUOTE=Marlo_Stanfield]I

Krust Kingz

I was going to mention that run from 2 years ago but it wasnt the same. I would put that early season run as number 2. But I am talking about the players all being happy making contributions and increased effort.

Lin is a good PNR and freelancer. Lin wasnt totally figured out it was a conscious effort to stop him. He was still making an adjustment to the league and he was getting every teams best effort to stop him because they didnt want to be a victim of Linsanity also it was partially racially motivated.

I am specifically speaking about him not being able to play with Melo. Melo and Jr didnt want to be part of Linsanity either. He wasnt fully embraced by Melo or Jr.

I cant speak to his time with the Rockets but I can speak to the Melo Lin collaboration. This is why Lin wanted out and went after the poison pill.

Banned

So you still haven't answered the question on how my avy is racist but pictures of kevin durant and lebron james crying isn't racist and over used on this forum?
    because you put Lins asian crying face in there like" look at this weak chinese guy crying"
    why would you put a face of a player in your avy when you clearly hate him, let alone the only asian player in the league??
    and even if you are not racist you are still an ignorant prick

Sunshine State

Lakers are screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    because you put Lins asian crying face in there like" look at this weak chinese guy crying"
    why would you put a face of a player in your avy when you clearly hate him, let alone the only asian player in the league??
    and even if you are not racist you are still an ignorant prick
    how does it make him look like a weak chinese guy crying. I use it as my avy cause i always thought lin was overrated and it was a funny picture of him. so if i used the lebron crying as my avy i would not get ridiculed? what a joke. i'm an ignorant prick for saying someone is overrated. facts as facts. can't argue with those. 99 percent of the things you say on this forum is literally retarded. stop posting.

Banned

how does it make him look like a weak chinese guy crying. I use it as my avy cause i always thought lin was overrated and it was a funny picture of him. so if i used the lebron crying as my avy i would not get ridiculed? what a joke. i'm an ignorant prick for saying someone is overrated. facts as facts. can't argue with those. 99 percent of the things you say on this forum is literally retarded. stop posting.
    reported

Haven't seen op in a while

You know Lakers suck right now when the best topic is a 2nd string overrated PG.