Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: LeBron can never be called "colluder" or "ringchaser" ever again

i swear some of you mf'ers here don't think past the hour.

Cav's are fukking loaded

Heat are on major decline with a huge roadblock in their way they're likely to never get past

figure it out

OP, dude, if you fail to realize that Cleveland is a much better situation for LeBron to win more titles than staying with the Heat, there's no hope for you
    Better situation with none of the pressure. It's a no-brainer that he went back actually

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    This guy is basically doing the opposite, while still in his prime

He went from a team that went to 4 straight finals, with 2 HOF and a GOAT organisation, to the laughing stock of the league who won only 33 games last year

The Cavs have heavily struggled since 2010, never making the playoffs, they also have incompetent management.

LeBron is basically doing the opposite of ringchasing, going to a team full of inexperienced players, instead of staying on a team with Wade, Bosh, and the GOAT GM Riley

Who else in nba history would have the guts to leave a team like Miami, to go a 33 win team full of inexperienced players?

All hail King James
    You can't erase the past.

Easy to say all this now, when he spent his peak years with the evil empire.

Collusion made him a champion.

Lebron must win at least 3 rings with the Cavs before "ringchaser" won't be his defining characteristic.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    OP, dude, if you fail to realize that Cleveland is a much better situation for LeBron to win more titles than staying with the Heat, there's no hope for you. I really hope you donate your brain to scientific research so that science can figure out the cure for the gay nad hanger gene. Pleople like this annoy me to hell. I really hope that soon enough science comes out with a cure for this. Seriously, if you could even just start to participate in some scientific research programs that could attach some electrodes to your brain and process your way of thinking I think the results would immensely help the CIA into duping the nation of the future into thinking that all the future presidents are the GOAT presidents ever. I mean, just offer up some of your DNA to the research community. I'm sure some clever entrepreneur would at least find a way to use your delusional thought process and at least come up with a solution for guys to trick girls into thinking that they are awesome. OP, you can be a cure for humanity. Don't let yourself go to waste. Donate to science now!
    Oh how quickly they turn

Haters go from calling the Heat the most stacked team in history w/ 3 superstars to saying that the 33 win in the East Cavs w/ Anthony bennett and unproven wiggins are a better contender than the team LeBron went to the finals 4 times with

Banned

This guy is basically doing the opposite, while still in his prime

He went from a team that went to 4 straight finals, with 2 HOF and a GOAT organisation, to the laughing stock of the league who won only 33 games last year

The Cavs have heavily struggled since 2010, never making the playoffs, they also have incompetent management.

LeBron is basically doing the opposite of ringchasing, going to a team full of inexperienced players, instead of staying on a team with Wade, Bosh, and the GOAT GM Riley

Who else in nba history would have the guts to leave a team like Miami, to go a 33 win team full of inexperienced players?

All hail King James
    You are so lucky your behind a computer....if I had the chance I would break each one of your fingers for typing some stupid shit like this....fvcking beta son of a bitch....go back and flip burgers your life must suck....die a virgin flying ph^ggot ass mother fvcker

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Oh how quickly they turn

Haters go from calling the Heat the most stacked team in history w/ 3 superstars to saying that the 33 win in the East Cavs w/ Anthony bennett and unproven wiggins are a better contender than the team LeBron went to the finals 4 times with
    i swear

Either the Heat are a ultra stacked team, therefore lebron is not a ringchaser for going back to cavs, or the heat were garbage so lebron won rings with a garbage cast

haters cant have it both ways

Banned

Oh how quickly they turn

while your rolling lol smiley faces do amuse me, your post reek purely of semen. probably lebron's semen. maybe he stopped by and came on your face as motivation for you to pump him up on ish.

honestly tell me what would wiggins' stats would be in the next season and the season after that and the season after that. can he play good defense? can he average 19/4/4 with signs of improving in the future? can he play every game possible and not need to have to be given time off to rest his body?

and then there's kyrie/thompson/verajao/waiters to compete against bosh.

that cavs roster is loaded and waiting for lebron.

the cavs didn't just get lebron this year, they also got wiggins, another superstar in the making on rookie salary.

don't act like cleveland isn't an ideal situation for an established superstar to go into.

LeBron left a great situation (with a team that probably peaked, but still had a 2-3 year window to make the Finals) to go to a very good, promising situation (with a team that will probably make the playoffs for the next 10-12 years).

They won 33 games in the East. They were on the verge of being in the playoffs last year.

And as I said elsewhere, if old Jordan was worth +18 wins to the Wizards, prime LeBron should be able to do the same for a much more talented Cavs team, bringing them to 50 wins and hence automatic contention this coming year.

Bron knows what he's doing, and if you can't see that, you're underestimating the intelligence of the best player in the league.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    while your rolling lol smiley faces do amuse me, your post reek purely of semen. probably lebron's semen. maybe he stopped by and came on your face as motivation for you to pump him up on ish.
    You reek of insecurity. Really? Can't come up with a logical argument so you resort to "LeBron came on your face" Pathetic

honestly tell me what would wiggins' stats would be in the next season and the season after that and the season after that. can he play good defense? can he average 19/4/4 with signs of improving in the future? can he play every game possible and not need to have to be given time off to rest his body?
    We have no idea wtf wiggins will be. He's never stepped on an NBA court before. He could be bennett part 2 for all we know. Nobody knows his ceiling. What we do know is that you consider Bosh/Wade to be ultra super stars, and there's no way Wiggins will be a superstar his first year in the league.

and then there's kyrie/thompson/verajao/waiters to compete against bosh.
    Bosh did far more on the Raptors than these guys have done on the Cavs

the cavs didn't just get lebron this year, they also got wiggins, another superstar in the making on rookie salary.

don't act like cleveland isn't an ideal situation for an established superstar to go into.
    Calling people superstars who haven't even played yet

If Cleveland is really an ideal situation for a superstar, why didn't Melo give them the light of day? Same with Love. He didn't consider them seriously until now that LeBron is there. STFU

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggaboy80six
    You are so lucky your behind a computer....if I had the chance I would break each one of your fingers for typing some stupid shit like this....fvcking beta son of a bitch....go back and flip burgers your life must suck....die a virgin flying ph^ggot ass mother fvcker

Well, with that reasoning you can never call Kobe a "rapist" again, since the rape happened in the past (much like Lebron's ringchasing, which ABSOLUTELY happened).

lebron is as feminine as you can get .. indecisive, unsteady bitch ..

leaves his team when the going gets tough to team up with a ready made team .. once ready made team isn't doing so well, he ditches them to go back after his old team has accumulated talent and potential ..

lets see what he does when/if cleveland starts having problems getting to the finals or winning it on a consistent basis .. this fraud belongs nowhere near the all time greats in terms of mental fortitude .. biggest mental midget of a 'superstar' I've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggaboy80six
    Your 20Four account isn't banned..use it.

Banned

You reek of insecurity. Really? Can't come up with a logical argument so you resort to "LeBron came on your face" Pathetic

We have no idea wtf wiggins will be. He's never stepped on an NBA court before. He could be bennett part 2 for all we know. Nobody knows his ceiling. What we do know is that you consider Bosh/Wade to be ultra super stars, and there's no way Wiggins will be a superstar his first year in the league.

Bosh did far more on the Raptors than these guys have done on the Cavs

Calling people superstars who haven't even played yet

If Cleveland is really an ideal situation for a superstar, why didn't Melo give them the light of day? Same with Love. He didn't consider them seriously until now that LeBron is there. STFU
    lets see your predictions for wiggins. hopefully you can get lebrons balls out of your mouth long enough to make a rational post about it. wiggins is at least 18/5/3 player in his rookie year with excellent defense which is very comparable with wade next year who doesn't even play every game. wiggins will easily be a better compliment than wade to lebron next year.

as far as bosh, so bosh on the raps at 24/10 player at his best is better than a combined force of kyrie at 22/6 and dion waiters at 16/3/3 and anderson verajeo at 14/14. let me know if that computes in your brain.

are the balls out of your mouth yet?

Cleveland is the woman with a black eye that never presses charges and always takes her abusive husband back.