Default Hank had NOTHING on Walt.

And found some random book from Gale that blew the cover wide open. And then the evidence wasn't really concrete IMO.

Watching breaking bad right now, what a bullshit way of getting busted.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Hank had NOTHING on Walt.

He had everything though in a way. I mean, who knows how it would have played out, but once he knew he was Heisenberg, it was only a matter of digging through the information to find a way to nail him.

Willy Wonka did it

NBA lottery pick

Jesse is a straight bitch.

Sellout.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Love the show, thought the final season was spectacular..... but I always thought that the manner in which Hank discovered Walt's involvement was incredibly stupid. It could've been handled with much more finesse.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    Love the show, thought the final season was spectacular..... but I always thought that the manner in which Hank discovered Walt's involvement was incredibly stupid. It could've been handled with much more finesse.
    You say that because for a show it's important to have a great last season or because you liked it the most?

I personally thought all from 3-5 were pretty legendary..

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    You say that because for a show it's important to have a great last season or because you liked it the most?

I personally thought all from 3-5 were pretty legendary..
    Just because I liked it the most. You're correct, though, the latter half of Breaking Bad (with the exception of season 5a, which was merely very good) was consistently masterful. And that's not to belittle seasons 1 and 2, which were also great.

I would rank my preference for the seasons as follows:

1. Season 5b
    2. Season 4
    3. Season 3
    4. Season 1
    5. Season 2
    6. Season 5a

I wasn't particularly fond of 5a. I can't remember exactly why, as I haven't watched those episodes since they first aired, but I remember that I viewed that season as something of a let down after the masterpiece that was season 4.

I plan on watching those episodes again soon, though, so maybe then I will be able to more astutely articulate why I was disappointed with it.

Good thing 5b came along and kicked so much god damn ass.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    Jesse is a straight bitch.

Sellout.
    **** that bitch

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    Just because I liked it the most. You're correct, though, the latter half of Breaking Bad (with the exception of season 5a, which was merely very good) was consistently masterful. And that's not to belittle seasons 1 and 2, which were also great.

I would rank my preference for the seasons as follows:

1. Season 5b
    2. Season 4
    3. Season 3
    4. Season 1
    5. Season 2
    6. Season 5a

I wasn't particularly fond of 5a. I can't remember exactly why, as I haven't watched those episodes since they first aired, but I remember that I viewed that season as something of a let down after the masterpiece that was season 4.

I plan on watching those episodes again soon, though, so maybe then I will be able to more astutely articulate why I was disappointed with it.

Good thing 5b came along and kicked so much god damn ass.
    Yea.. I think 5a was a bit slow, but needed as build up for the epic high paced 2nd half of the series.

It's really close, but I guess I would:

1: Season 4
    2: Season 3 /Season 5

See, I can't even differentiate between them... It's really, really close between 3-5.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Once Hank knew there was no stopping him. All he really had to do was work back through Walt/Skylers claim that the money they had was from gambling. When he was family it was all good. When he knows he was bullshitting he would have gona hard proving the money story was a lie. They bought a carwash for 800,000 dollars of supposed gambling money...and paid for Hanks treatment?

They had a million+ Hank knew about that he now knew was drug money. The money would have done them in.

They would never be able to prove where it came from.