Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why LeBron Can

Da Mavs

Default Re: Why LeBron Can

Goodness Kareem

This was pretty interesting to read, the novel comparison was pretty nice. Kareem's pretty spot on with everything he said, all the analogies about Lebron going back to an ex are cliche as **** already but sadly true. I don't see it as self-promotion or anything, he's just giving his point of view since he went through a similar situation while he was in Milwaukee. The point of the piece isn't to trash Lebron, he already states that Lebron's the best in the game. It's to point out all the bullshit that ESPN and other sports "journalists" try to force down everyones' throats about Lebron being selfless and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    terribly written
    Nonsense. It is clearly very well written; despite what you may think of the content, Kareem most certainly writes with some flair, panache, and a good deal of insight.

Though it is not surprising that illiterate imbeciles such as yourself and Marlo (the most contemptible of all stans) STAN-FOOL would be incapable of recognising this.

I am your soldier!

Kareem hasn't played in 25 years, and he still shut down Bran.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Nonsense. It is clearly very well written; despite what you may think of the content, Kareem most certainly writes with some flair, panache, and a good deal of insight.

Though it is not surprising that illiterate imbeciles such as yourself and Marlo (the most contemptible of all stans) STAN-FOOL would be incapable of recognising this.
    Brutal but hilarious.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Anfernee's Avatar

I think this is a very well written piece fueled by bitterness.

Kareem's premise is a straw man. He writes as if LeBron is coming home for things to be as they were, when LeBron's clearly stated reason for returning is to utilize how he's grown over the past 4 years to to improve and change things about his home that were lacking. Kareem is jealous of the attention, but more so of the power that LBJ is exerting.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

kareem obviously inspired by my post from yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    Lebron's letter in 2016

"Early 20th century American Novelist thomas wolfe once said "you can't go home again", well ni99as I guess i be proof"
    dat reference

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    kareem obviously inspired by my post from yesterday

dat reference
    This guy

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

STATUTORY