Default I ghostwrite for a rapper, I think he'll like this one, need feedback

Title Song (Follow the Machete)

"Follow the Machete"

genre sound? (Horrorcore/off the wall/experimental/KoolKeithDr.Dooom/ type rap)

Follow the machete, gotta be willin' n ready
    Cut off the head of Betty, steady like Freddy
    Nightmare on Elm Street for them ni[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]gas that want beef
    F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck packin' heat like a boring nine, we pack axes spiked baseball bats and samurai swords
    Them real ones too like the ones you can't afford, writtin' checks ya ass can't cash
    I'm the real Top Gun Tom Crusin' 120 on the dash hit a ni[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ga like we playin' Road Rash
    Only it's in real life, turn around hit that ni[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ga with my ninja bike cut off his cranium
    when my tires came back for a second swipe
    (*street bike sounds vroooooom vrooooom and giggles LOL*)
    Yeah you think this rap is whack (*shake my head*) Nope. Far from the truth it's just over ya head
    This that next-level-shit heavy-metal (guns) can go to hell the machete where it's at-
    Nuff said, and sometimes I pack 'em in pairs, prayers can't save you, upstairs I'mma slay you
    Mind-raped violated for life, I know it wasn't nice but damn it was right
    Right as rain... right-as-rain / right-as-rain when it comes to the pain-
    I bring it in fames, I bring it in chains, head-busta blow brains
    Leave ya grey matter right there on the streets... that jungle concrete
    Don't even need a piece, I make you bleed just like I did ya neice
    Like when I popped her cherry just the other day, yeah what was her name, Pamela? ... no...? ah! Patrice!?
    Fourteen years old and already a pu[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]sy made of gold, or at least it was at first-
    That was until I made that monkey burst, I couldn't stop suckin' her bloody drippin' thang, couldldn't quinch my thirst.
    It was like a watermelon fountain and I couldn't get enough. One slurp, two slirp, three slirp - four.
    Felt like I was playing A Time to Kill crazy, mind blown true galore - only it was real life, her lifeless body just layin' there
    and I'm still penetratin' pumpin' at the speed of light (*speed of light, speed of light* - softly fading...)

... we call that, Follow the Machete _________ ? (working on rest of chorus)

This the opening verse... I'm thinkin' he'll like the sound/vibe/direction of this song and just edit/update/change a few things he doesn't like and/or add on a few of his own twisted ideas
    Last edited by Josh; 07-13-2014 at 02:47 AM.

Banned

Default Re: I ghostwrite for a rapper, I think he'll like this one, need feedback

what the **** did I read? This is terrible.

Default Re: I ghostwrite for a rapper, I think he'll like this one, need feedback

ICP reppin yo

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    you ghost write for icp or somethin?
    Yeah, you got me. Busted!

I was original true author behind "Magic" ... (unfortunately)