Good college starter

Default Black People in Japan/China

Some interesting videos about black people and their experiences living and/or being raised in Japan/China.

Black girl in China - China Idol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2UQ_evrwS8

African American is Japan's Top Commercial Star - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_cCDFqLeTY

Banned

Default Re: Black People in Japan/China

Respect for African-Asians across the world.

Asians are racists. whats new?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    For some reason when Asians are being racist it feels like truth talk. It is ok.

Asians just have pride in their race. They are not necessarily racist. It's more like when a white girl would prefer to date a white guy than any other race. It's not really racist. It's a matter of preference. I think racism starts when a person starts being vocal and acts upon their preference. For example, whites and blacks calling asian small d*ck nerds and then acting like that's not a big deal. That's racism to me. Asians are hands down the most hated race in this forum.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 07-13-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Asians just have pride in their race. They are not necessarily racist. It's more like when a white girl would prefer to date a white guy than any other race. It's not really racist. It's a matter of preference. I think racism starts when a person starts being vocal and acts upon their preference. For example, whites and blacks calling asian small d*ck nerds and then acting like that's not a big deal. That's racism to me. Asians are hands down the most hated race in this forum.
    Repped because i feel sorry for your delirium. Asians being racist to africans/blacks is like hating your grandfather just because he's a grandfather. More than white people Asians are direct relatives of Africans. They even look a like minus the skin color. But when it comes to white people they all want to be that. Japan looks down on the other asians because they think they are the most white. Its this type of ignorance and silly shit that makes it next to impossible to take any of this world seriously. Even your world leaders are lost.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Hated? Not. Ridiculed? Yes. And btw this is racism in its purest form.

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    Repped because i feel sorry for your delirium. Asians being racist to africans/blacks is like hating your grandfather just because he's a grandfather. More than white people Asians are direct relatives of Africans. They even look a like minus the skin color. But when it comes to white people they all want to be that. Japan looks down on the other asians because they think they are the most white. Its this type of ignorance and silly shit that makes it next to impossible to take any of this world seriously. Even your world leaders are lost.
    All Asians nationalities think they are the shit, not just Japan.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

What I really want to know is do them Asian girls like the BBC and I ain't talking bout Eastenders namsayin

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    Don't feel sorry for me bro. Last I checked there is literally a civil war between whites and blacks. Asians, y'know when they have a preference for something, they tend to stfu. They are quiet for a reason. Everybody has some sort of bias views toward their race; the difference is asians are smart enough to stfu about it. That is one thing about my race I am happy about. Racism only starts when you are dumb enough to open your mouth.

Hated? Not. Ridiculed? Yes. And btw this is racism in its purest form.
    Hey just real talk. Every race has a preference; it takes a higher level of universal thinking to rise above it all, but for the most part, every race has the vast majority who thinks their kind is the best.

The difference is asians aren't as vocal about it. That's it. Respect that sh*t and learn from it; maybe eventually you guys (black and white) will actually get along.

My intent is not racist at all. Keep your biasness to yourself. Appreciate other races. That's all I'm saying.

Great stuff, OP

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Wow. That's so wrong it hurts to read.
    I've seen it first hand. I've seen Japanese people go bananas at the site of a Chinese person. It wasn't anything to do with history, they just hated them for being Chinese and feeling they were an embarrassment to Asians. They even have the nerve to make fun of their slanted eyes as if they look much different, lol. Its the same shit black people do when it comes to hair or skin tone. There is a whole hiarchy of this bs within Asia. The darker you get, the lower they consider you to be. We are talking about a group that is heavy on selective breeding. They try very hard to not break the chain by going outside. About the only race a Korean/Chinese/Japanese person can get away with bringing home without leaving their parents in tears and on the verge of suicide is a white man, and he better have strong European roots because American white is basically white trash to the rest of the world.

The saddest part of all this is its very common around the world amongst all non-african nations (whom have their own bs to fight about). Latinos do the same thing. Be a latino born with blond hair and the whole family will envy you while sucking your dick. It is ridiculous how obsessed most people are about being white. With all the free media out there its shocking how even now people are clueless to history and how its mostly filled with white people making other groups hate themselves through many extremes means. They came from neanderthal and we don't know where the hell they came from, just that they couldn't survive on this planet, and they have been breeding and experimenting with homo sapiens ever since they encountered one another. But of course many will call me the crazy one because some facts are just too much for the lazy mind...hell i'm lazy and i still see this shit written all over the walls.
    Last edited by Loneshot; 07-13-2014 at 03:58 PM.