Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: why did pau take basically the same money to go to bulls instead of spurs?

Spurs would've limited his minutes but the problem is Thibs will gas him out by mid season.

Da Mavs

Default Re: why did pau take basically the same money to go to bulls instead of spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Spurs would've limited his minutes but the problem is Thibs will gas him out by mid season.
    Again, the front court is crowded. Noah, Gibson, Mirotic, McDermott, and Gasol. Lots of minutes to go around.

with pau, bulls are looking stronger in thev offense. east next year will be more interesting.

cleveland: full of nice picks, lebron, maybe love
    heat: bosh, wade
    indiana
    bulls
    wizards

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Again, the front court is crowded. Noah, Gibson, Mirotic, McDermott, and Gasol. Lots of minutes to go around.
    You're right but Thibs don't like spreading the minutes around. He plays his starters to the ground. I might be wrong though, I hope it works out.

Learning to shoot layups

By all accounts, Pau is really close with his brother Marc. I think a big part of his decision was that he just wanted to avoid playing playing on a team that will probably be knocking his brother's team out of the playoffs for the next couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    guaranteed championship with spurs next 2 years

The Spanish connection with Mirotic would have something to do with it. Plus I think it's a slightly easier path through the east to make finals.

Love gibson, but he needs to go.

If we can address our weak backcourt rotation and trade away one or two power forwards, that would be ideal.

NBA All-star

if they reduce his minutes

will that give him less reasons not to work out?

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    if they reduce his minutes

will that give him less reasons not to work out?

Well, I put his conditioning issues last year down to motivation on a lottery team.

And yes, thibs should most definitely limit his minutes. 25 mins a game is plenty. We have have a throng of power forwards, we could utilize Bairstow a bit if we used our roster to its full potential.

Krust Kingz

Presumably a bigger role, starting spot.

I'd have guessed Spurs if I had to...but love the Bulls fit
    Who is on the bench? Taj or Noah? Thought they wanted Booze gone to give Taj a bigger role?

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    The Spanish connection with Mirotic would have something to do with it. Plus I think it's a slightly easier path through the east to make finals.
    they not beating the heat man

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    Who is on the bench? Taj or Noah? Thought they wanted Booze gone to give Taj a bigger role?
    Definitely not Noah. #4 in the MVP ranking