Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: There's a decent chance of a Cavs vs Heat ECF

Heat won't go anywhere. Still the small team as before only now without the best player in the world to fill all the leaking holes.

When Bosh is on the bench they could be looking at a front court of Haslem and McRoberts/Oden.

They should have gone after Gasol instead and used Beasley/Ennis/Marion in SF.

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    You basically called me crazy a month ago when I said that the Heat was not that stacked. Now this month, you claim the Heat are not even a contender for the ECF--a conference you also stated was historically weak.

Please explain how the Heat are not contenders now?
    Sure I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    The Heat are the most stacked team in NBA History relative to competition per ISH posters.

Taking one or two players off that "historically" stacked team should not lead to a blow out by the Wizards. Especially when the Wizard's sole all-star goes 2-7 for 4 points....

STACKED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Stop bringing up that "stacked" argument that trolls and idiots bring up. No one objective considers this banged up, older Miami squad the most stacked team ever. But by constantly bringing it up, you look foolish, trying to suggest that this supporting cast sucks.
    Please continue making shit up.

Bulls, Pacers, Hawks, Wizards, and Raptors won't go down without a fight either.