Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: How much would LeBron fans undervalue Wiggins to prop up their God

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    Just in case if you're delusional mind doesn't comprehend the consequenses of Lebron joining the Cavs, here's what Vegas has to say:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/07/lebr...15-odds-finals

conclusion, pretty much anyone with an unbiased brain can see, Lebron chose the better situation for himself. ie bailed on the Heat at the first sign of trouble.
    dude honestly... I've been considering putting some money up against the Cavs I've never bet money on sports though and don't want to get in the habit, but there's no way the Cavs beat the best team in the West this year, assuming they even make the finals.

So if you're so confident in the Cavs, let's see you put $1000 towards them

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

And FYI, LeBron is the main reason Cavs odds jumped so high, not just because of Wiggins

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    quoted

the number 1 pick on one of the most loaded drafts in years is going to struggle his first 2-3 years in the league.
    Yes, this (that he may not look so good, especially on a good team - as opposed to a lottery team, which most number one picks play for) is a big possibility.

Especially since he is a 1-and-done and is only 19.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Yes, this is a big possibility.

Especially since he is a 1-and-done and is only 19.
    Forgot about his age. 3-4 years.

Wade > Wiggins... you kids are retarded.

Wade will average 25 and 6 this year, book it.

Wiggins will be lucky to average 16 and 2 playing with LeBron and Kyrie unless Dion gets traded then I could see him maybe hitting 19 or 20 if LeBron continues to defer.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Wiggins fanbois out tonight.

In two Sumner league games:

10-29 1 assist 33% shooting 20% from 3

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

@ the thought of a Canadian ever being the best player in the league. You dudes kill me. The unwarranted hyping of this guy will fuel me for many many more threads.

Guy can't shoot... can't pass.. can't dribble.

Future GOAT

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

How can you undervalue someone who hasn't done a damn thing? Only an idiot would prioritize Wiggins over Lebron...

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Wiggins has bust written all over him... Inconsistent jumper, weak handles, can't create for others, I honestly don't see what is so great about him... If I was Cleveland's gm I would trade his ass for Love in a heartbeat

Rookie Pippen had mediocre handles, an inconsistent jumper and wasn't the passer he would become. The only thing he had going for him was his elite defense. Good thing he played with the best player on the planet who helped mold him into a superstar.

“His rookie season, you could see that he had talent, but he didn’t look like he was going to be a star,” recalled Reinsdorf. “He had a bad habit of dribbling the ball too high, so it was easy for defenders to take it away from him. He wasn’t much of a shooter that year either, but he had great athletic skills.”
    http://www.nba.com/bulls/history/pip...rf_100806.html

Sounds familiar?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#
    Wiggins has bust written all over him... Inconsistent jumper, weak handles, can't create for others, I honestly don't see what is so great about him... If I was Cleveland's gm I would trade his ass for Love in a heartbeat
    then tell us his trade value right now. should be close to his perceived value right?