Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: If you can give advice to yourself 5 years ago what would you say?

"Just whip it out!"

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    ***** you ****ed up
    Trust me I know. And I had plenty of opportunities.

We had the same group of friends and we all partied on weekends. She's kind of awkward with people to be honest, but real comfortable with me so she always asked she I can meet her and subway down with her to meet our other friends. I used to get her jacket from coat check. Everyone thought we were together lol. I was living right off campus at our college, she lived near by at her parents and i'd always walk her back to her house. And a few times she crashed at mines, but I gave her my bed and I slept on the sofa. Mcdonalds breakfast in the morning was the routine. It was just a legit friendship we cared a lot about each other, and I did catch feelings for another girl at the time, but man do I regret it. The girl i caught feelings for hooked up with this other guy. And my hot friend at that point met her boyfriend and they've been together since, but i swear there was a 6 month period where we should have fuked, but i didn't go for it. I was a pu$$y, but a real nice guy then.
    Last edited by BigBoss; 07-15-2014 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss

We had the same group of friends and we all partied on weekends. She's kind of awkward with people to be honest, but real comfortable with me so she always asked she I can meet her and subway down with her to meet our other friends. I used to get her jacket from coat check. Everyone thought we were together lol. I was living right off campus at our college, she lived near by at her parents and i'd always walk her back to her house. And a few times she crashed at mines, but I gave her my bed and I slept on the sofa. Mcdonalds breakfast in the morning was the routine. It was just a legit friendship we cared a lot about each other, and I did catch feelings for another girl at the time, but man do I regret it. The girl i caught feelings for hooked up with this other guy. And my hot friend at that point met her boyfriend and they've been together since, but i swear there was a 6 month period where we should have fuked, but i didn't go for it. I was a pu$$y, but a real nice guy then.
    man have I got stories like that : too many to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Audio Engineering. Wish I did Web Development.
    What kind of music do you work with usually?

NBA All-star

well, they keep getting younger every year, you'll find someone that makes you forget that girl I'm sure

NBA Superstar

You should have seen this girls ass. I was at her house hanging out and she was wearing a hoody that like was too big for her so you couldn't see shit but she was wearing tight ass pants.

And then she bent over in front of her dryer to grab some shit and it made her hoody move up some which revealed her amazing ass.

And I passed this up whenver she wanted it and was alone

I just feel like there is an optimal time to do shit. Like when you are young you can take their v card and girls are more down to have spontaneous sex and shit.

Oh well, I was late to the doing drugs party but that didn't change how fun they are I guess.

1. Family related (be around your family more, even though you are quiet)
    2. Girls related (dont be so upset about that breakup, shes a lesbian anyway)
    3. Work/School/Career related (dont be lazy and keep doing what you do breh)
    4. Health related (quit alcohol you ****** or you will be a ****in alcoholic)
    5. Philosophical/spiritual/religious, just big picture stuff. (shit gets better trust me lil *****)

Give advice using these 5 categories

1. Family related
    2. Girls related
    3. Work/School/Career related
    4. Health related
    5. Philosophical/spiritual/religious, just big picture stuff.

Here's mines

1. Spend more time with your mom.
    2. Look for girls with the same passion/drive as you, looks are secondary. Stop chasing party girls.
    3. Figure out your major and make sure it's practical, and be conscious of debt. Figure out what you want to do and work backwards.
    4. Meditate.
    5. Your life is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Experience it. Think less and feel more.
    If I could talk to myself 5 years ago, I'd say, "The shit you think is never going to change is never going to change, but what you dreamed has always been true." I think I could have used a visit like that at maybe 12 or 13 tho.

-Smak