Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: Superpowers with a twist...

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    Wow they are beautiful.

I actually had a phase in my twenties where I was dating transsexual women and I can say it was a great time in my life. A lot of people are misconceptions on them but there a lot out there that look amazing and are truly beautiful people inside and out. I can honestly say the sexiest women I have ever seen in my life have been transgender.

I am married now with a natural born woman but I will never forget the time I had, and how great life was for a period just because I broadened my horizons and found something amazing. As for the question, I would definitely choose the white pill
    WTF

Are you for real?

Wow they are beautiful.

I actually had a phase in my twenties where I was dating transsexual women and I can say it was a great time in my life. A lot of people are misconceptions on them but there a lot out there that look amazing and are truly beautiful people inside and out. I can honestly say the sexiest women I have ever seen in my life have been transgender.

I am married now with a natural born woman but I will never forget the time I had, and how great life was for a period just because I broadened my horizons and found something amazing. As for the question, I would definitely choose the white pill

o and OP no way the 1st pic is a tranny say its not so

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out

o and OP no way the 1st pic is a tranny say its not so
    Yep, shes a dude (or was).

Sunshine State

White pill no shame here

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    WTF

Are you for real?
    I dont know what that is meant to mean so Im just going to ignore you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    If I really wanted to I'm sure I would be able to attract a tranny, why would I need a pill to do it?
    Wow we have a really smart guy here. Listen, transwomen are just like natural women. They have the same mindset of attraction and they have just as many guys throwing themselves at them as natural women. You talk about transwomen like they are some desperate creatures begging for any type of attention. I can inform you right now it is nothing like that. Transwomen vary in their looks just as much as natural women. No one is going to look at a fat woman and say wow women are so ugly. Thats the same thing as looking at a transwomen who may not look good (like the ones who have done their transition poorly and still look like men) and then saying all transgender women are ugly and are desperate for any type of guy.

You are absolutely full of yourself and you need to get out there into the real world before you make generalizations about a whole group of people.

Good college starter

I dont know what that is meant to mean so Im just going to ignore you.
    It was pretty straight forward. I meant are you really bragging about banging trannies "during your twenties" on ISH of all places

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    It was pretty straight forward. I meant are you really bragging about banging trannies "during your twenties" on ISH of all places
    Who said I was bragging? And what is actually shameful about being in a relationship with a transwoman? I was in many and believe it or not I really couldn't care less what small minded imbeciles on a online forum think about it. In fact I actually prefer seeing people that are so close minded, it just means more beautiful women for me

Who said I was bragging? And what is actually shameful about being in a relationship with a transwoman? I was in many and believe it or not I really couldn't care less what small minded imbeciles on a online forum think about it. In fact I actually prefer seeing people that are so close minded, it just means more men for me
    Fixed

Good college starter

Wow they are beautiful.

Who said I was bragging? And what is actually shameful about being in a relationship with a transwoman? I was in many and believe it or not I really couldn't care less what small minded imbeciles on a online forum think about it. In fact I actually prefer seeing people that are so close minded, it just means more beautiful women for me

Banned

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Just realized this dude is foreverheat. i feel so dumb
    Come on son wheres yo head at

I only mentioned it about 6 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Fixed
    They arent men you retard. If I wanted a man I would go for this -

Does this look the same to you?

Transwomen are NOT men.

Good college starter

Sooooo because I say I can attract Transgender women without the pill, makes me seem like they are below everyone else and that I'm full of myself?! It's called confidence pal. I feel like I can attract any normal girl as well, does that make me full of myself, or does it mean I have confidence in myself? I've actually had Transgender women come onto me before and I respectfully declined, not my cup of tea. You can do you, I won't judge, just don't be so quick to snap and call me full of myself just because I believe I can get women.
    Really?

Believe it or not I've never seen a proper one in real life before, or maybe I have and I didnt realise it. Ive only seen the terrible ones, like old dudes in wigs and skirts walking the streets lol.

Good college starter

Not in person, but online. I have had 2 message me telling me I was very attractive and we started talking. Later in the convo they would reveal they are TG, and I would respectfully decline, and wish them the best.
    Oh okay that makes more sense lol. I think alot of trannies would be afraid to make the first move, in case something like this happened...

Good college starter

Im not gonna lie though, those tranny pics at the top of the page are making me rethink my life choice. Maybe lolcats is onto something