Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Superpowers with a twist...

stfu

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    Wow they are beautiful.

I actually had a phase in my twenties where I was dating transsexual women and I can say it was a great time in my life. A lot of people are misconceptions on them but there a lot out there that look amazing and are truly beautiful people inside and out. I can honestly say the sexiest women I have ever seen in my life have been transgender.

I am married now with a natural born woman but I will never forget the time I had, and how great life was for a period just because I broadened my horizons and found something amazing. As for the question, I would definitely choose the white pill

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    Sooooo because I say I can attract Transgender women without the pill, makes me seem like they are below everyone else and that I'm full of myself?! It's called confidence pal. I feel like I can attract any normal girl as well, does that make me full of myself, or does it mean I have confidence in myself? I've actually had Transgender women come onto me before and I respectfully declined, not my cup of tea. You can do you, I won't judge, just don't be so quick to snap and call me full of myself just because I believe I can get women.
    Alright I probably misunderstood you then. I thought you were trying to say it is easy to attract transwomen, because believe me its not lol especially the really good looking ones. There are some guys out there that specifically chase transwomen, almost to the point of just dating them exclusively. Thats how I was before I met my wife and got married. I know just how hard it can be, picking up a hot transgender woman is just as difficult as picking up a hot natural woman, you need to have great looks or good game. So when you I just thought wow is this guy really being serious? But yeah I guess I just misunderstood so my bad on that one.

Good college starter

Alright I probably misunderstood you then. I thought you were trying to say it is easy to attract transwomen, because believe me its not lol especially the really good looking ones. There are some guys out there that specifically chase transwomen, almost to the point of just dating them exclusively. Thats how I was before I met my wife and got married. I know just how hard it can be, picking up a hot transgender woman is just as difficult as picking up a hot natural woman, you need to have great looks or good game. So when you I just thought wow is this guy really being serious? But yeah I guess I just misunderstood so my bad on that one.

Seriously mate, I have to ask, how did you actually get into banging trannies? Did you just wake up one day and be like yeah Im gonna start banging trannies now?

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Wow they are beautiful.

I actually had a phase in my twenties where I was dating transsexual women and I can say it was a great time in my life. A lot of people are misconceptions on them but there a lot out there that look amazing and are truly beautiful people inside and out. I can honestly say the sexiest women I have ever seen in my life have been transgender.

I am married now with a natural born woman but I will never forget the time I had, and how great life was for a period just because I broadened my horizons and found something amazing. As for the question, I would definitely choose the white pill
    I admire the honesty

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh

Seriously mate, I have to ask, how did you actually get into banging trannies? Did you just wake up one day and be like yeah Im gonna start banging trannies now?
    Theres no need for stupid gifs, are you 12?

I actually didnt know I liked it originally, but when I was about 22 I was introduced to this beautiful girl. She had a cute face and an amazing body. She also had a great personality and we became good friends pretty quickly. I was young and not that experienced at that time and I didnt really make a move for a long time, until a few months of us being good friends went by and I finally confessed my feelings for her. Thankfully she told me she felt the same way. So we started dating from there. We were kissing and feeling each other but we didnt actually have sex. Every time I tried to initiate she got defensive. Eventually she just came out with it that she was transgender. I was shocked, you couldnt even imagine how confused I was. She was the last person I would have guessed was transgender, she looked so much better than any real girl I have ever dated before. I actually didnt judge her cause I realized that it must of been really brave of her to come out with it. So we stayed friends while I got my head around what she told me, and I ended up staying with her. Now the secret was out she didnt have a problem initiating sex and kept trying to get me to screw her. I was apprehensive but I eventually folded and Im glad I did. It was the best experience of my life up to that point. We eventually broke up for some other reason I dont want to mention but since then I have been really turned on by transgender women.

Theres no need for stupid gifs, are you 12?

I actually didnt know I liked it originally, but when I was about 22 I was introduced to this beautiful girl. She had a cute face and an amazing body. She also had a great personality and we became good friends pretty quickly. I was young and not that experienced at that time and I didnt really make a move for a long time, until a few months of us being good friends went by and I finally confessed my feelings for her. Thankfully she told me she felt the same way. So we started dating from there. We were kissing and feeling each other but we didnt actually have sex. Every time I tried to initiate she got defensive. Eventually she just came out with it that she was transgender. I was shocked, you couldnt even imagine how confused I was. She was the last person I would have guessed was transgender, she looked so much better than any real girl I have ever dated before. I actually didnt judge her cause I realized that it must of been really brave of her to come out with it. So we stayed friends while I got my head around what she told me, and I ended up staying with her. Now the secret was out she didnt have a problem initiating sex and kept trying to get me to screw her. I was apprehensive but I eventually folded and Im glad I did. It was the best experience of my life up to that point. We eventually broke up for some other reason I dont want to mention but since then I have been really turned on by transgender women.
    Your gay you know this right?If you truly don't care what people on a online forum think you would be willing to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Your gay you know this right?If you truly don't care what people on a online forum think you would be willing to admit it.
    How does that make me gay? Im a straight man since I like WOMEN, not men. If I was gay I wouldnt be afraid to admit it, but Im not.

How does that make me gay? Im a straight man since I like WOMEN, not men. If I was gay I wouldnt be afraid to admit it, but Im not.
    Don't feel like arguing and im not a homophobe you got it.Its your life live it however you want to nothing wrong with it

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Don't feel like arguing and im not a homophobeyou got it.Its your life live it however you want to nothing wrong with it
    You can be a homophobe if you want, Im not gay so it doesnt affect me.

But thanks

Good college starter

lolcats, Im not hating but I think what you have said in this thread basically makes you gay. No hate, but I dont know how you can really deny it.

Wow, there are some real retards on this site. Since you seem to have missed my post, try reading this and then tell me Im gay. A gay man desires another MAN, not a woman.

They arent men you retard. If I wanted a man I would go for this -

Does this look the same to you?

Transwomen are NOT men.

Good college starter

Yes, thanks again for posting those mildly disturbing images, but it doesnt change the fact that they are men who have changed themselves to look like women. I can have surgery to become white, doesnt mean Im a white man. Just a black man who looks white.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Yes, thanks again for posting those mildly disturbing images, but it doesnt change the fact that they are men who have changed themselves to look like women. I can have surgery to become white, doesnt mean Im a white man. Just a black man who looks white.
    haha you are so uneducated and oblivious. Have you ever held, embraced or kissed a transwoman?

Good college starter

haha you are so uneducated and oblivious. Have you ever held, embraced or kissed a transwoman?
    WTF...