Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Default Re: Superpowers with a twist...

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    I don't know of anyone who feels like he was born the wrong race. There's a difference between feeling that you were born in the wrong body and only wishing you were in another. I'd say one is more intrinsic, the other just a result of cultural influence.

I'm no psychologist tho. I'm sure one would have the answer. Your argument is nothing new.
    Transwomen have definitely absolutely been born in the wrong body. When you are around them or with them you get the vibe of being with a girl, not a man.

Thats why Im saying you guys here are just talking from an outside view, whereas I have actually had first hand experience on the issue. The last trans girlfriend I had before I met my wife was cute, bubbly, had a really sexy girly voice, great body, and was really shy and playful. She was also a really great person, and a real bombshell in bed. Literally everything you could want from a girl. And she told me a lot of guys who she could tell liked her or were in love with her passed up the chance to be with her because they didnt want to be accused of being gay by their meathead friends. Yet had they given a chance who knows what could have happened, they could have found their soulmate. Thats why you should never judge a book by its cover and actually give people chances.

Just curious, how does one hook up with multiple transgendered women. Were you seeking them out?

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Just curious, how does one hook up with multiple transgendered women. Were you seeking them out?
    Well like I said before, after I broke up with my first transgender girlfriend (who I originally didn't know was transgender) I kinda had a phase in my twenties where I was on the transgender dating scene. My ex originally introduced me to the transgender clubbing scene, so I had a good idea where they hanged out. After we broke up I went to a number of normal clubs and bars, and then when I got bored of going to the same places I decided to go to the transgender clubs for something new. Eventually I got friendly with some guys who I used to see in the clubs a lot and this one guy worked for a modelling agency who had a number of transgender models. So I started hanging with this guy and that's when I REALLY got hooked. He was introducing me and our other friends to so many hot and when I say hot, I mean seriously hot transgender women. They were literally 9s and 10s that I would see night in night out, and they were actually gettable because a lot of guys as you can imagine would avoid transgender women. Obviously there were some that were just out of my league and they knew it and only dated rich guys or other models, but there were a solid number of seriously BEAUTIFUL transwomen that I ended up slaying during this time. Anyway I did that for a long time and had a lot of relationships, but eventually I met my wife, a natural woman, and I married her and haven't been with a transgender woman, or any kind of woman, since then.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    Well like I said before, after I broke up with my first transgender girlfriend (who I originally didn't know was transgender) I kinda had a phase in my twenties where I was on the transgender dating scene. My ex originally introduced me to the transgender clubbing scene, so I had a good idea where they hanged out. After we broke up I went to a number of normal clubs and bars, and then when I got bored of going to the same places I decided to go to the transgender clubs for something new. Eventually I got friendly with some guys who I used to see in the clubs a lot and this one guy worked for a modelling agency who had a number of transgender models. So I started hanging with this guy and that's when I REALLY got hooked. He was introducing me and our other friends to so many hot and when I say hot, I mean seriously hot transgender women. They were literally 9s and 10s that I would see night in night out, and they were actually gettable because a lot of guys as you can imagine would avoid transgender women. Obviously there were some that were just out of my league and they knew it and only dated rich guys or other models, but there were a solid number of seriously BEAUTIFUL transwomen that I ended up slaying during this time. Anyway I did that for a long time and had a lot of relationships, but eventually I met my wife, a natural woman, and I married her and haven't been with a transgender woman, or any kind of woman, since then.
    Interesting. Cant say, I would be comfortable with it myself. But if your okay with it I guess that's all that matters.

How did you react to to finding out your first ex girlfriend was transgenered?

Did you ever encounter any bad or subpar surgical works to girls you dated?

If you had to take a wild guess, how would your wife react to this knowledge if you told her?

Interesting. Cant say, I would be comfortable with it myself. But if your okay with it I guess that's all that matters.

How did you react to to finding out your first ex girlfriend was transgenered?

Did you ever encounter any bad or subpar surgical works to girls you dated?

If you had to take a wild guess, how would your wife react to this knowledge if you told her?
    1. I was obviously very shocked and disturbed, because I knew she was acting weird but something like that had never even crossed my mind for a second. When she told me I tried to avoid her for a while because it was creeping me out, but I had already built up such a connection with her, in fact I would say we were probably in love with eachother at that time, so I came back to her but wasnt really attracted sexually now I knew the truth. With time though she loosened me up and got me one day to have sex with her and it was great, I broke through all my inhibitions. That was the day my attraction began.

2. I only really dated models and/or higher class transwomen, I didnt mess with the gutter whores or the prostitutes or anything like that. The girls I was with that had gone through with the surgeries all had it done really well.

3. To be honest, I have no idea. She is open minded, but her family arent and if this got out it could be really difficult to keep our marriage because we are already having marriage difficulties and her parents and relatives dont really like me cause Im white (her family are traditional Indian Hindus). I wouldnt risk it by letting it get out, it wouldnt accomplish anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    1. I was obviously very shocked and disturbed, because I knew she was acting weird but something like that had never even crossed my mind for a second. When she told me I tried to avoid her for a while because it was creeping me out, but I had already built up such a connection with her, in fact I would say we were probably in love with eachother at that time, so I came back to her but wasnt really attracted sexually now I knew the truth. With time though she loosened me up and got me one day to have sex with her and it was great, I broke through all my inhibitions. That was the day my attraction began.

2. I only really dated models and/or higher class transwomen, I didnt mess with the gutter whores or the prostitutes or anything like that. The girls I was with that had gone through with the surgeries all had it done really well.

3. To be honest, I have no idea. She is open minded, but her family arent and if this got out it could be really difficult to keep our marriage because we are already having marriage difficulties and her parents and relatives dont really like me cause Im white (her family are traditional Indian Hindus). I wouldnt risk it by letting it get out, it wouldnt accomplish anything.
    1) Attraction as in you notice a difference you prefer?

2) Okay

3)

Good college starter

Are you still in contact with that guy that was supplying you with good looking tranny tail? If your having marital issues why dont you get him to hook you up, take your mind of things at home. With a lil tranny di.ck to the face I mean.

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

i'm not so sure as i was before that LOLCAT is trolling
    but as far as the thread topic. i would probably pick the flying pill and only use it for emergencies

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Are you still in contact with that guy that was supplying you with good looking tranny tail? If your having marital issues why dont you get him to hook you up, take your mind of things at home. With a lil tranny di.ck to the face I mean.
    Sounds like you want in as well. Im sure he can hook you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonrain777
    i'm not so sure as i was before that LOLCAT is trolling
    but as far as the thread topic. i would probably pick the flying pill and only use it for emergencies
    He clearly isnt. Just odd how okay he is with it. I would have ran for the hills and told no one else what I had done. Not even my internet friends.

Good college starter

Sounds like you want in as well. Im sure he can hook you up.
    Hell naw... I can appreciate than some trannies look hot, but thats as far as I will go...looking.

He clearly isnt. Just odd how okay he is with it. I would have ran for the hills and told no one else what I had done. Not even my internet friends.
    I really dont care who knows, Im not ashamed of it. Im just avoiding telling my wife because of how the wider community may react towards her. She would probably be under stress of what people think about her. If it was just me I wouldnt care who knows.

Especially not least people online. Most likely I will never see them and they dont know me personally so its all good lol.