Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Fans that move from team to team

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    This guy right is responsible for the LeBron sheep. He is trying to reason with himself on why following players is a good thing is head because deep in his heart he knows he is a douche. He, himself, has probably gone through therapy because of this, however, after being told to hospitalize himself to find the core problem, dropped the therapist and is now in denial of his true problem. He is no longer seeking help for his problems, but is now actually embracing his ****ed up mind into thinking he is Jesus.

He is the prophet of sheep. The savior of those who baaaa. He has went on a mission across the sheepland to spread his words and convert others to the underworld, the secret 4th dimension. You simply will not stop him because you can't stop him. He is an unstoppable force that will penetrate REAL actual fans. I am sure such a prophet as indeed converted many people and that is why we are in the situation we are in today.

I feel sorry for your former therapist. He may have had his licensed revoked after your sheeple genocide. Sadly, therapists can't help you unless you truly have the intentions and time of helping yourself. Do not fret though, because I am here to save you, you misguided mother ****er. I, myself, am studying psychology and how the brain and it's chemicals works. From what I have seen so far, you lack the testosterone of that of a regular man. In conclusion, you are willing to be a little bitch.

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/

Please find a another therapist today and get your problem fixed ASAP.
    At least you put in some extensive time to make your condescending reply, unlike them other schmuck.

Yes I am blasphemous on this and the universal law says I must and must only cheer for teams that are lazy and complacent in just taking your money.

Fans gonna fan.

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

You dont have to care for your home Town Or City closest of you dont believe in owner but.... You pick a team that you do have faith in... Of that team goes into rebuild still suport them follow them watch the playera develope... And watch goodbasketball games till then dont go Dick sucking lebron every year and wearing his jerseys like you have been for that team all along its disrespect for those of is who watched out team struggle for years seen out favorite playera traded off for nothing ect

it's a free world. who are you to dictate how i should enjoy a sport i'm watching? fascist pigs like you should move to backward countries like Iraq where you'll be with like-minded people. dictating how one should be a fan and saying there's only one right way of being a fan. fkn f@gg0ts.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    it's a free world. who are you to dictate how i should enjoy a sport i'm watching? fascist pigs like you should move to backward countries like Iraq where you'll be with like-minded people. dictating how one should be a fan and saying there's only one right way of being a fan. fkn f@gg0ts.

You see, you're actually not enjoying the game of basketball in its entirety, just picking at the good parts and ignoring what the sport is about.

Being a fan of a team is being a fan of the game. D.ckriders like yourself have beta tendencies that unfortunately makes you a life loser, trying to live vicariously through another person.

You're right, it's a free world. Which gives me the right to call you a gutless beta who doesn't have the balls or the integrity to follow one team.

You aren't the only one, but your kind make me sick.
    Last edited by poido123; 07-23-2014 at 09:04 AM.