Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ISH Dad Club

Default Re: ISH Dad Club

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Congrats CED!!
    Boy or girl?
    Is baby momma on mat?
    Boy - named him William after my granddad.
    Interesting fact, my granddad trained Rick Martel years ago.

Yeah, wife is on mat leave for 14 months! Before having a baby I would have said that she's lucky, after seeing how exhausting a new born can be, I think it's deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    yep it is my first...want to give him a sibling at some point (hopefully a brother), we are pretty worn out from him though, we're not in any rush.

It's starting to get a little easier though, can't wait to not have to deal with diapers.
    Oh man, the diapers! I hope you have two, then you can make them compete against each other at driveway basketball. Hopefully the older one beats up on the younger one and turns him into someone with MJ's drive :)

I'm hoping my guy is going to be a 7 footer. We want a pro player to retire on, haha. He's already in 99th percentile for height...

Congrats man! We must've both become dads around the same date. My boy turns 3 weeks old on Sunday. I was doing 90% of the diapers since my wife had the c-section, until recently when I apparently gave him a yeast infection from cleaning around the pee-pee too much with the sanitary wipes.

We've had loose diaper accidents but nothing crazy so far. Last night was bad after he kept peeing and puking on me every few minutes.

How big is he to be in the 99th percentile? Mine came out 7 lbs 2 oz and 20". Even if he doesn't get too tall he definitely has long football fingers.
    Last edited by nightprowler10; 07-24-2014 at 11:47 AM.

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

This thread is making me want to have children ASAP

Banned

Yesterday I kicked the shit out of Jameer's dad, does that mean I'm his father now?

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Congrats man! We must've both become dads around the same date. My boy turns 3 weeks old on Sunday. I was doing 90% of the diapers since my wife had the c-section, until recently when I apparently gave him a yeast infection from cleaning around the pee-pee too much with the sanitary wipes.

We've had loose diaper accidents but nothing crazy so far. Last night was bad after he kept peeing and puking on me every few minutes.

How big is he to be in the 99th percentile? Mine came out 7 lbs 2 oz and 20". Even if he doesn't get too tall he definitely has long football fingers.
    Awesome! Congrats man, mine is 3 weeks on Saturday! Pretty close.

Good advice on those wipes, I have been cleaning his wang with them, too. I'll lay off it.

He was 8 lb 12 oz, and almost 23 inches at birth. I was 8lb 2 oz, and 21.5 inches at birth and now 6'4" 220lbs - so hopefully he keeps growing to dwarf me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    Yesterday I kicked the shit out of Jameer's dad, does that mean I'm his father now?
    An unequivocal yes!

Had my first in January before he was born I could never envision myself with a kid now I can't envision my without him

Congrats bro

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Dad here. 2 boys. One will soon be 4 and the other will soon be 1. Like someone mentioned before it's tough to have any tablets or phones around them. They pounce on them.

Father of a 5 year old girl. I can't wait for the boys to start coming around. I can have phone and tablets around her, she even puts them back after using them.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Oh man, the diapers! I hope you have two, then you can make them compete against each other at driveway basketball. Hopefully the older one beats up on the younger one and turns him into someone with MJ's drive :)

I'm hoping my guy is going to be a 7 footer. We want a pro player to retire on, haha. He's already in 99th percentile for height...
    My son was also in the 99th percentile, but I don't think he is any more, he is probably more like 90th percentile now. It's starting to even out.

He is tall though, I am estimating he will be around 6'4".

Father of 2 here.
    Son is 2 and a half years old, daughter 1 month old.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Congrats Jasi

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#
    Had my first in January before he was born I could never envision myself with a kid now I can't envision my without him

Congrats bro
    Congrats to you as well. I feel the same way. As soon as he was born I was bonded.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Congrats Jasi
    Thanks

Congrats to all the new dads here.
    Yeah the bond and the joy cannot be explained until one actually experiences it.