Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Knicks Offer Stoudemire, Hardaway, Shumpert for Kevin Love. Wolves decline offer.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/sourc...ked-1406329327

SMH and some of you idiots still think we have no leverage.

Let the Summer of Love continue.

He'll go somewhewre, for equal value.

Let the cavs blow up their entire team to try getting him next free agency, which i doubt will happen.

Default Re: Knicks Offer Stoudemire, Hardaway, Shumpert for Kevin Love. Wolves decline offer.

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    http://online.wsj.com/articles/sourc...ked-1406329327

SMH and some of you idiots still think we have no leverage.

Let the Summer of Love continue.

He'll go somewhewre, for equal value.

Let the cavs blow up their entire team to try getting him next free agency, which i doubt will happen.
    LMAO.

Some of you wolves fan are INSANE. Just how do you people think you have leverage? Love HIMSELF has said he will ONLY resign with Cleveland. No one is going to trade high value assets for a 1 year rental! LMAO.

Minnesota fans. LMAO

It's Cleveland or nothing, Saunders.

Default Re: Knicks Offer Stoudemire, Hardaway, Shumpert for Kevin Love. Wolves decline offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    LMAO.

Some of you wolves fan are INSANE. Just how do you people think you have leverage? Love HIMSELF has said he will ONLY resign with Cleveland. No one is going to trade high value assets for a 1 year rental! LMAO.

Minnesota fans. LMAO

It's Cleveland or nothing, Saunders.
    Are you retarded?

Love is bluffing. For the Cavs to sign him for the bird rights contract he wants, they will have to blow up the entire team save for Kyrie and LeBron.

Otherwise Love leaves 30mil on the table.

He won't do that just to win.

He can be traded RIGHT NOW and he can make his money.

If he waits, he is ****ed financially.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

LOL, the Knicks and their fans still think they could get anyone for Iman Shumpert(a more athletic Penny Hardaway my a$$).

the knicks deal is good imo. not like the wolves are contending either way, that franchise is a joke

Worth a shot. You don't know what someone will accept until you ask. I'd rather Knicks wait on Marc Gasol though.

NBA All-star

If the Cavs can somehow find a way to offer him the salary he wants next season. as well as keeping a championship team in tact.

Good for them.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

So the burglar knocks on the front door and says, "may I please come in? I'd like to steal your most prized possessions. Oh, and sleep with your wife. If there's time." No, I don't see how rejecting this offer means anything.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    So the burglar knocks on the front door and says, "may I please come in? I'd like to steal your most prized possessions. Oh, and sleep with your wife. If there's time." No, I don't see how rejecting this offer means anything.

right, besides the fact that they are also transfering child support duties, right?

hey, if those kids were more attractive, they might have said yes.

That's really not much of an offer.

I guess the idea is for the Wolves to dump some bad contracts in return for Stoudemire's expiring contract ? And maybe Hardaway can become a solid scoring option off the bench ? Better than nothing I guess, but not exactly great.

Of course Minnesota declined that. That's literally shit on a platter compared to other offers they've got and will get.

College superstar

Minnesota didn't so much as decline the offer as they laughed hysterically and hung up the phone.

Its the kind of offer that makes a team stop taking your calls.

Is this a joke?

Sunshine State

Knicks throwing garbage at the Wolves and hoping it'll work. Only Hardaway Jr looks good in that group.