Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: US state department and Pentagon confirm Russia is firing on Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    wft do you want him to do?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: US state department and Pentagon confirm Russia is firing on Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    if you're going to paint a scenario be more specific with it, especially if you're trying to parallel it to the Israel - Palestine conflict....

basically mention why/who the aggressors are...who is REALLY starting the weapon conflicts. make a analogy more accurate to Hamas and what they want to accomplish, not some "imagine if Russia randomly fires rockets into Ukraine schools"....

that makes ALL of the difference in the world. I have no personal bias with Israel, i just know who the REAL aggressors are in this fight. sorry taking land and bulldozing houses is not the same as sneak attacking endlessly and hiding behind civilians.

lets be real, most of the arab world wants Israel destroyed.
    It all started from those 3 Israeli boys being killed, slowly the conflict grows and it turns into all out war.

I thought you were up to date on the latest news, Israel bombed a school shelter and killed 15 people, mostly kids. They said Hamas militants hide in such places and rockets may have been hidden there. But the UN reporters after investigating the site said no rocket parts, ammunition or any weapons were found.

Now Russia reportedly is firing artillery shells at Ukraine, do you see the analogy now? If they hit a school and killed 15 people and injured 200 do you think the US media would be reporting this with the same tone as Israel's bombings? Obama would be condemning Putin and all the news organizations would be against Russia. But since Israel is their ally they are staying neutral.

And lets be real, Israel wants those arab nations destroyed too. They all hate each other, there are no good guys in this scenario.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    wft do you want him to do?

Do you know what the President of the Free World and the most powerful man in the world is doing right now while the world burns???

Fundraising.

Fundraising instead of acting Presidential and trying to resolve conflicts as every past President before him has. Not to mention our border is in chaos with thousands coming across. He rather be fundraising instead.

Any sane President would be in Russia right now demanding a cease-fire and demanding Putin to pull back his troops. Any sane President would be in Israel right now demanding Hamas to surrender and demand they stop attacking Israel. Any sane President would pass legislation to deport every single illegal citizen back to the country they came from. We have millions on welfare and the President wants to borrow 4.7 billion dollars to tackle the border mess. The man is a buffoon. Worst President ever.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    It all started from those 3 Israeli boys being killed, slowly the conflict grows and it turns into all out war.

I thought you were up to date on the latest news, Israel bombed a school shelter and killed 15 people, mostly kids. They said Hamas militants hide in such places and rockets may have been hidden there. But the UN reporters after investigating the site said no rocket parts, ammunition or any weapons were found.

Now Russia reportedly is firing artillery shells at Ukraine, do you see the analogy now? If they hit a school and killed 15 people and injured 200 do you think the US media would be reporting this with the same tone as Israel's bombings? Obama would be condemning Putin and all the news organizations would be against Russia. But since Israel is their ally they are staying neutral.

And lets be real, Israel wants those arab nations destroyed too. They all hate each other, there are no good guys in this scenario.

i'm talking about the whole feud, the overview of it. not one incident because your analogy was a generalization of the feud.

no, Israel does not want to blow up Palestine, stop BS'ing. they easily could have already....they want peace but they keep getting shelled.

i swear a lot of you argue so disingenuously

wow. lets do this shit then. i hope you boys sign up.

i'm talking about the whole feud, the overview of it. not one incident because your analogy was a generalization of the feud.

no, Israel does not want to blow up Palestine, stop BS'ing. they easily could have already....they want peace but they keep getting shelled.

i swear a lot of you argue so disingenuously
    I don't give a shit about the Israel feud, my point was on US media and the way America views Russia. You are focusing on the conflict with Palestine/Israel, I am focusing on US/Russia relations.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    wow. lets do this shit then. i hope you boys sign up.

military have been getting paid for years training for a reason...

wish i was getting paid, free health insurance, housing, food, just to train too, now i have to sign up?

either way i don't think there should ever be mass US troops on the ground again on foreign soil...we have enough toys, special ops, money, etc. to fund, arm, and do stuff that doesn't require a draft.

too bad we're just watching and complaining

NBA Superstar

I don't give a shit about the Israel feud, my point was on US media and the way America views Russia. You are focusing on the conflict with Palestine/Israel, I am focusing on US/Russia relations.

you said Israel wants those arab nations destroyed too....

you said Israel wants those arab nations destroyed too....
    Jews hate Muslims, Muslims hate jews. Not a hard concept to grasp. Unless you mean to tell me they are just misunderstood and they don't want anyone to get hurt.

NBA Superstar

Jews hate Muslims, Muslims hate jews. Not a hard concept to grasp. Unless you mean to tell me they are just misunderstood and they don't want anyone to get hurt.

i don't see Israel as aggressors...i do see muslim's as hating the Jews tho.

i don't see Israel as aggressors...i do see muslim's as hating the Jews tho.
    This shit been going on for decades. Pretty obvious they both hate each other, whoever is the aggressor is irrelevant. The war was gonna happen sooner or later.

NBA Superstar

This shit been going on for decades. Pretty obvious they both hate each other, whoever is the aggressor is irrelevant. The war was gonna happen sooner or later.

nah i think religiously, its a more one sided hate...

aggressor to me means everything. without that there would be peace.

nah i think religiously, its a more one sided hate...
    Eh their hatred seems equally strong. I would say one side is at Palpatine's level, the other around Hitler.

NBA Superstar

Eh their hatred seems equally strong. I would say one side is at Palpatine's level, the other around Hitler.

guess we'll have to agree to disagree