Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Default Re: US state department and Pentagon confirm Russia is firing on Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Do you know what the President of the Free World and the most powerful man in the world is doing right now while the world burns???

Fundraising.

Fundraising instead of acting Presidential and trying to resolve conflicts as every past President before him has. Not to mention our border is in chaos with thousands coming across. He rather be fundraising instead.

Any sane President would be in Russia right now demanding a cease-fire and demanding Putin to pull back his troops. Any sane President would be in Israel right now demanding Hamas to surrender and demand they stop attacking Israel. Any sane President would pass legislation to deport every single illegal citizen back to the country they came from. We have millions on welfare and the President wants to borrow 4.7 billion dollars to tackle the border mess. The man is a buffoon. Worst President ever.
    Selective criticism is selective.

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Default Re: US state department and Pentagon confirm Russia is firing on Ukraine

Any sane President would pass legislation
    That's the legislative branch's job.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Good for you buddy

Do you know what the President of the Free World and the most powerful man in the world is doing right now while the world burns???

Fundraising.

Fundraising instead of acting Presidential and trying to resolve conflicts as every past President before him has. Not to mention our border is in chaos with thousands coming across. He rather be fundraising instead.

Any sane President would be in Russia right now demanding a cease-fire and demanding Putin to pull back his troops. Any sane President would be in Israel right now demanding Hamas to surrender and demand they stop attacking Israel. Any sane President would pass legislation to deport every single illegal citizen back to the country they came from. We have millions on welfare and the President wants to borrow 4.7 billion dollars to tackle the border mess. The man is a buffoon. Worst President ever.
    You're goddamn embarrassing. My god this is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    You're goddamn embarrassing. My god this is sad.

The truth hurts you little bitch

And super L O L at this clown bringing up the border situation. The president is asking for more funds to enforce a law that *drumroll please* President Bush signed in 2008.

What a partisan maroon.

Enjoy a Democratic President for the next 10 years.

And super L O L at this clown bringing up the border situation. The president is asking for more funds to enforce a law that *drumroll please* President Bush signed in 2008.

What a partisan maroon.

Enjoy a Democratic President for the next 10 years.

And how are the funds divided? Where does the money go and what happens after that? Do you know? And Obama has never enforced that law. You don't need 4.7 billion dollars to round them all up and send them back. Put the National Guard at the border. Case closed. That does not cost 4.7 billion dollars.

And how are the funds divided? Where does the money go and what happens after that? Do you know? And Obama has never enforced that law. You don't need 4.7 billion dollars to round them all up and send them back. Put the National Guard at the border. Case closed. That does not cost 4.7 billion dollars.
    Uh... that's not the law, so therefore you can't "round them all up and send them back." Unaccompanied children cannot be instantly put in a bus and deported. There is a process that President Bush signed into law.

http://www.state.gov/j/tip/laws/113178.htm

Uh... that's not the law, so therefore you can't "round them all up and send them back." Unaccompanied children cannot be instantly put in a bus and deported. There is a process that President Bush signed into law.

http://www.state.gov/j/tip/laws/113178.htm
    I'm so impressed that you went to find me a law, however, that law does not state that these people must stay here and that we are prevented from stopping traffickers at the border.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    so in all your wisdom, what do expect the US to do? invade Russia?

The US can only do so much, it's the european leaders that need to grow a pair and follow the US with sanctions, that's when Putin is going to feel some real pain.
    I want US, UK, Germany Israel, and Ukraine to go to war with Russia, Syria, and Iran. It's inevitable.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    so in all your wisdom, what do expect the US to do? invade Russia?

The US can only do so much, it's the european leaders that need to grow a pair and follow the US with sanctions, that's when Putin is going to feel some real pain.
    Not as easy for Europe to do this. Various countries in the EU run on Russian Energy and Germany has something like 6000 business linked to Russia. Placing sanctions would **** themselves over too economically. It has nothing to do with growing a pair.

Banned

Would we not be able to objectively dominate Russia if it ever came down to war?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Would we not be able to objectively dominate Russia if it ever came down to war?
    Honestly... I think we could defeat Russia handily.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    I want US, UK, Germany Israel, and Ukraine to go to war with Russia, Syria, and Iran. It's inevitable.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

they'd have to start or cause it, and i think if it happened it'd be very gray, not black and white since it'd probably stem from incidents in/around Ukraine. nobody wants to go to war with a nuclear power and country as strong and big of a power as Russia. thats why everyone wants nuclear bombs, you become a lot more of your own sovereignty where the rest of the world holds less power over you.

with that said i think a lot could happen, basically 'incidents', that would not cause one, but it would always be a possible pre text to war, which i think all of the world leaders are afraid of now, and Putin is sending that message with his bluff(imo) with all of those Russian soldiers amassed across the Russian border. thats why i think nobody is supporting Ukraine directly because Putin is holding that card over their head like he's going full in and full escalation if the west starts helping....while pretending he has no control over the Separatists, and they are their own entity basically causing chaos in Ukraine = playing it both ways.

But thats why i see the world leaders are such lame poosies because Putin is much weaker than all of them combined, but has them by the balls afraid to do anything...even after the world knows he is responsible for shooting down that airliner AND the cover up. all them bitches do is cry and cry about it every day. whats it been like 2 weeks of crying? feels like it...

i think he may eventually even push further, or take Ukraine..if Ukraine doesn't eventually acquiesce to Russia's influence. at some point those world leaders shaking in their boots are going to have to make a call if they're going to do something or watch Putin just keep ramming his dikk into Ukraine.

all my opinion obviously but i'm running with it. i think most of the cards being played are accounted for, along with why they've done nothing

the other thing is sanctions generally takes years to make a impact, and thats with smaller/weaker nations than Russia, and this Ukraine issue is a very now event. who knows where its going to be in a few months.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 07-25-2014 at 09:16 AM.