Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do you have enemies?

Is there anybody in your lifetime who you feel did you wrong? Do you use that as motivation for the things you do now? What happened?

Share ISH.

Good college starter

Default Re: Do you have enemies?

I have a way to many enemies to count, like for real. There was this one guy though, who I went to college with. He was a friend of a friend, so often we would hang out even though we hated eachother. There was always animosity but the worst moment was when he threw something at my face while we were on the bus in front of our other friend which was a girl that I liked and Im pretty sure liked me back. Cause I was young, I was only 16, I kinda froze and didnt do anything, and Im pretty sure that girl lost respect for me that day.

I did find out though that he threatened to kill himself cause his girlfriend wanted to leave him, and no one looked at him the same after that

   

enemies is not the same thing as ppl doing you wrong. the former is personal, the latter is just life.

i just try to shrug both things off... IMO nothing is ever really personal in the end, and my motivation almost always comes from different sources. unlike a michael jordan, say.

on july 1st i got jumped by two young guys right outside my place. we scuffled, they grabbed my 4G phone and some cash, then ran off. i got a light concussion and a little damage to the retina in my right eye. but they're still just brothers to me and i don't take it personally. IMO life is too short to get in to enemies, evil-doers and all that bullshit.

i once gave my ex girlfriend a present for her birthday: a super hung black man.

She was hesitant at first because she said that she doesn't like black people. She was innocent, in a sense that she did not know the stereotype surrounding black guys with huge d1cks. I was her first and I fcked her well everyday, or at least i thought. When he pulled that thang out, i could see her eyes open wide and she stared at it in disbelief. She was scared, not like she thought the guy was going to rob her cus he was black, but she was afraid of his d1ck. Needless to say, i was actually kind of turned on watching her about to get ravaged by a BBC.

She could barely even fit his tip in her mouth. But she still tried to take as much into her mouth as possible and made slurping sounds. It was fcking hot. Then the black guy lost his patience and just wanted to ram it in hard and fast. He barely made contact with his tip at first and she moaned loud. Oh yeah i know she wanted it badly. Then out of no where, he just rammed it in with so much force it looked like she was about to rip in half. She screamed in agony, but i could see it in her eyes that she enjoyed the pleasure. After he was done, her vag was gaping wide, 3 times wider than the girth of my *****. It was epic.

From that day on, sex with her was never the same, mostly for her. She was loose and i just did not satisfy her enough. She eventually cheated and slept around with blck guys, and black guys only, because she loved BBC. She eventually broke up with me and told me straight up i have a small d1ck.

Every now and then i see her facebook pictures and all pictures of her are with different black guys..... dam it.....

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    enemies is not the same thing as ppl doing you wrong. the former is personal, the latter is just life.

i just try to shrug both things off... IMO nothing is ever really personal in the end, and my motivation almost always comes from different sources. unlike a michael jordan, say.

on july 1st i got jumped by two young guys right outside my place. we scuffled, they grabbed my 4G phone and some cash, then ran off. i got a light concussion and a little damage to the retina in my right eye. but they're still just brothers to me and i don't take it personally. IMO life is too short to get in to enemies, evil-doers and all that bullshit.
    Next time they gon f*ck up your left eye, see if your still brothers then.

nah. everyone respects or fears me. alpha as ****

I disagree, anyone who does you dirty is an enemy. You're a better man to shrug it off, but you won't go far in life with that mentality

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    i once gave my ex girlfriend a present for her birthday: a super hung black man.

She was hesitant at first because she said that she doesn't like black people. She was innocent, in a sense that she did not know the stereotype surrounding black guys with huge d1cks. I was her first and I fcked her well everyday, or at least i thought. When he pulled that thang out, i could see her eyes open wide and she stared at it in disbelief. She was scared, not like she thought the guy was going to rob her cus he was black, but she was afraid of his d1ck. Needless to say, i was actually kind of turned on watching her about to get ravaged by a BBC.

She could barely even fit his tip in her mouth. But she still tried to take as much into her mouth as possible and made slurping sounds. It was fcking hot. Then the black guy lost his patience and just wanted to ram it in hard and fast. He barely made contact with his tip at first and she moaned loud. Oh yeah i know she wanted it badly. Then out of no where, he just rammed it in with so much force it looked like she was about to rip in half. She screamed in agony, but i could see it in her eyes that she enjoyed the pleasure. After he was done, her vag was gaping wide, 3 times wider than the girth of my *****. It was epic.

From that day on, sex with her was never the same, mostly for her. She was loose and i just did not satisfy her enough. She eventually cheated and slept around with blck guys, and black guys only, because she loved BBC. She eventually broke up with me and told me straight up i have a small d1ck.

Every now and then i see her facebook pictures and all pictures of her are with different black guys..... dam it.....
    wow

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst

This post is probably bs but a lot of ppl do only find pleasure in voyeurism by watching their loved ones get humiliated sexually. Ive heard stories about husbands dropping their wives off at sex clubs, then picking them up later why the wife is stoned/drunk recapping the night to get them off so they can **** their wife replaying what they heard in their head. Its the only way they can finish during sex

Those who anonymous negged me, I'd seek my revenge soon

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

IMO life is too boring without it.

Sometimes some interesting beef is highly entertaining. I miss high school, when everyone was competing against each other to be mr cool man and get the girls. It was like a game.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    This post is probably bs but a lot of ppl do only find pleasure in voyeurism by watching their loved ones get humiliated sexually. Ive heard stories about husbands dropping their wives off at sex clubs, then picking them up later why the wife is stoned/drunk recapping the night to get them off so they can **** their wife replaying what they heard in their head. Its the only way they can finish during sex
    I heard a story once about a guy who was in love with a girl, and he was desperate for her to be his girlfriend. She invited him to a party that she knew of, and he went. I think he was trying to play it cool and not give her too much attention, but when the time came he was too nervous to make a move. She was drunk and started talking to some other guy and they went upstairs. This guy couldnt handle her possibly giving her virginity to someone else so he went to the door to listen and heard weird noises. He eventually opened the door and saw the guy raw dogging her from behind and her screaming from enjoyment. He ran home and cried as he jerked off to what he had seen. I cant remember where I saw this but Im sure its on ISH somewhere if you look.

   

I disagree, anyone who does you dirty is an enemy. You're a better man to shrug it off, but you won't go far in life with that mentality
    on the contrary, that mentality has gotten me past decades of things which would have otherwise wrecked me. and it sounds like you will find yourself surrounded by enemies with your own mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    IMO life is too boring without it.

Sometimes some interesting beef is highly entertaining. I miss high school, when everyone was competing against each other to be mr cool man and get the girls. It was like a game.
    life has plenty of things to interest me without needing to resort to that thinking. OTOH, i love such things as MMA, sports and dissing my buddies (and various strangers) for fun. being mock-enemies is all good to me.

i'm an older guy, tho, so it's not like i started out thinking this way. all part of the growing up process... at least for me.

SPeaking from experience?

Myself.