NBA Superstar

Default My Survival show rankings

1) Naked and Afraid - greatest survival show and concept ever. No fakeness or very little. You see them being attacked by insects, next morning you see their legs and skin with bumps, bites, etc. all over, sometimes real swollen bodies too. Just incredibly raw shit where you're like how the fukk can they tolerate that? You see them freezing at night when they can't make fire...at times they can't make fire at all and are sleeping freezing for multiples of nights straight and you're just thinking WTF ... and they look like shit so you know its real. Unlike the other survival shows you see all types of people who think they are good out in the wilderness and some are such poosies and their home job is training wilderness training i get so mad when they get scared of going after a cayman or some game they see because they're scared...kills me. especially when you see other survivalists killing them easy with a makeshift spear. just completely unacceptable if you're a dude but i swear some of these dudes they get are the biggest poosies, bigger than the girls. Also love the morale factor between stranger partners because its so huge in terms of them making it or not. when they can't do anything, they really start to crack and start taking it out on each other recent episodes have been getting a lot hotter girls and you can see full ass on this show but its not a big deal to me altho a few recent girls i've been like DAAAMNNN

2) Dual Survival - Let me first say Cody Lundine fukkking annoys me SO MUCH. He's such a pansy survivalist that always plays MOM to hs partner, and it just kills me how he tries to dictate whats dangerous and not, especially when both of them are supposed to be very top level survivalists. All of his partners on this show were special forces guys...and he's normally a plant eating vegan poosy i think...if he isn't then he sure acts like one. this MF'er has the nerve to tell them whats dangerous and not, then gets bitter at them for coming back with a killed alligator or snake or something. Cody is the biggest bitch survivalist that is famous ever. Hate this fgt. and he has so many fans its so annoying. This stupid ass even tried to go barefoot in the mountain snow survival shows despite his partner being like "dude you can't do that.." but he's stubborn as fukk, and was a liability, and he's always preaching to be smart..such a hypocrite Real glad Discovery fired his ass. i don't know exactly why but i was real happy about it since he was getting more annoying each episode.

Now its this special forces Joe guy who is sort of annoying too but not as much as Cody. At least he's a carnivore with a big dikk about doing stuff. definitely alpha type of guy whree as Cody was true Beta....and this new partner of his that took Cody's place is ridiculous!! this guy is so good at everything and he's so even tempered, its almost like he's too good for the show. he knows everything...shelter building, animal calls of all types, knows animal noises, starting fire, skinning/harvesting, etc. etc. this new guy is sick. basically the only fault you can find with him is he's way too nice....its almost annoying nice at times like you want him to be a dikk every so often or be difficult at some point in time but he is like the ultimate gentleman even in the wilderness the new guy is so good at what he does it makes everything they do a cakewalk where they're surviving in luxury. you have to see the hammocks and shelters he builds, or knows how to make wilderness cocktails and shit. Everyone struggles but this new guy makes them all look like scrubs...i just don't think its good for the show because they have so much less difficult times surviving with him there where it looks too ez.

3) Survivorman - i used to like Les, especially since he was the first i watched but i've come to realize he's the biggest phony out of them all by far. i'd always wonder how they'd get these shots of him walking from far away, while he'd be talking like he's the only one out there and how he had to keep his camera's clean to record everything. But now its so obvious with this bitch doing searching for Big Foot shows and he did some other living with aboriginee's show which i didn't even bother watching. He's gone downhilll so much, and he's the biggest fake survivalist there is.

4) Man vs Woman - this show was real annoying. the girl was annoying and the guy was true beta...like subservient to his wife. he was special forces too and this was his big claim to fame, but it just annoyed me how he always bowed to her so much on everythign, and she'd be bitchy sometimes too. only thing i liked about this is the girl wasn't really a survivalist so you could kind of get a normal person reaction of what gross stuff they'd eat would taste like. Glad this is off the air tho.

Anyways Naked and Afraid is the shit, probably my favorite show on regular TV programming. Catch recent seasons because they got some real hot girls on there now, and even brought back the beast survivalists from previous episodes and put them together where they dominate some situations. Real funny one with some black/mixed girl with a real nice ass/body teamed up with some married white guy. She's a HUGE bitch...and this dude is such a pansy. It made me laff a lot, i forget what episode it is but its a new season one.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 07-26-2014 at 06:50 PM.

Default Re: My Survival show rankings

The thing about naked and afraid I don't like is that it's with survivalists. Should be with normal people.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    The thing about naked and afraid I don't like is that it's with survivalists. Should be with normal people.

normal people wouldn't last a few hours. especially since with Naked and Afraid its all about pride....they don't win anything. you'd think they'd win a milllion dollars putting themselves thru starvation and deadly drinking water or animals....but yeah they do it for the challenge.

So I worked at a wilderness therapy program with Jaclyn who was on the show not long ago. They totally overplayed her hippy aspect, but whatever.

/namedrop

코비=GOAT

Do you have more proof that survivorman is fake? I always thought his show seemed the most real because most of his footage is shot with him carrying the camera or the camera stationary on a tripod. Though it might have changed because I haven't watched the show in a very long time.
    Last edited by shlver; 07-27-2014 at 02:29 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy20
    So I worked at a wilderness therapy program with Jaclyn who was on the show not long ago. They totally overplayed her hippy aspect, but whatever.

/namedrop

hmmm Jaclyn....was she the really big white girl? like real real big, almost giant like?

if i'm wrong describe her for me. thats awesome, i got some questions.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by shlver
    Do you have more proof that survivorman is fake? I always thought his show seemed the most real because most of his footage is shot with him carrying the camera or the camera stationary on a tripod. Though it might have changed because I haven't watched the show in a very long time.
    how do they shoot him from 100 yds away while he is walking to finish and meet up with the rescue all of the time? i just don't buy him setting up some tripod and then doing that then going back.

but theres also other stuff that i just don't buy into that he does surviving that other survivalists go thru. i mean he goes thru some weight loss but not like the others. even how he traps game sometimes its sort of crazy how it works, like his rock traps one episode were sort of ridiculous but he caught something if i remember right.

anyways its just suspicion and watching other shows, along with the shows he's doing now which screams phony crook. seriously this MF'er is doing a searching for Big Foot show

Maybe if you stopped watching these stupid shows and actually did something with your life you could finally move out of your uncle's basement. Just sayin.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Maybe if you stopped watching these stupid shows and actually did something with your life you could finally move out of your uncle's basement. Just sayin.
    Like become a dentist? Oh great and wise rufuspaul, you are such an inspirational figure.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    Like become a dentist? Oh great and wise rufuspaul, you are such an inspirational figure.
    Being a dentist aint bad tho (making 100k a year). Not sure how that's a diss.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    It wasn't supposed to be.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    It wasn't supposed to be.
    my bad

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul

lol this sorry girly fgt talking about having a life when all this beta bitch does is cook, clean, and the dishes while his fat fugly wife is drinking beer watching football. you got shit so backwards in your household its some sad shit, especially when your 'assistant' does all of your dental work for you while u post on ISH at work

rufus we both know you're weak as fukk, true ISH beta..only thing you have is the green stacks backing your bitch ass up, and thats always been the case here. since i've been back its funny how much less u post now too scared

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923

actually its not very difficult to become a dentist, not like they're real doctors. especially overseas....its just people don't shoot for stuff like that and think its harder than it is...and if you're rufus you just get your assistant to do all of your work for you