Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: What happened with the first girl you had sex with?

I'll let you know

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    Because that's what happens when you eat a bottle of sleeping pills?
    Damn.

Why did she do it, though?

Local High School Star

went off and on for awhile. learned most my stuff with her. big brown eyes huge boobs. I was hooked. we keep in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatmiral
    went off and on for awhile. learned most my stuff with her. big brown eyes huge boobs. I was hooked. we keep in touch.
    You seem shook.

NBA All-star

probably living a life where she is better off than being with me

Saw a basketball once

I have no idea actually, she was my sisters drill team coach...i remember banging her in the drill team storage room on a old set on drums.....good times man

Blonde white girl. She was like a 6 then but had a nice azz. She's a flight attendant now and pretty hot now. Won't lie i've been trying to hit that for years again, but i might have ruined my chances when i asked her to be my f#@# buddy and she said don't ever speak to me again.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    Blonde white girl. She was like a 6 then but had a nice azz. She's a flight attendant now and pretty hot now. Won't lie i've been trying to hit that for years again, but i might have ruined my chances when i asked her to be my f#@# buddy and she said don't ever speak to me again.

My nig ga.

Quote Originally Posted by BLAM I AM
    I have no idea actually, she was my sisters drill team coach...i remember banging her in the drill team storage room on a old set on drums.....good times man
    Sounds hot.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I was 17 when I lost my virginity. At the time, I smoked a lot of weed and I was really stupid. Anyhow, the girl was my best friend's sister. I talked myself up, which was a bad rookie mistake. I acted like i'd had sex before and I was good at it. She, admittedly so, already had sex with 5 guys and 4 of those guys were black. (She was white and 16) She had huge titties, a small waist, and thick hips. I was horrible at sex, seeing as how I was always high and a virgin. We stayed together for about 6 months and I was so high, that I didn't realize how bad I was in bed. The last time we had sex, she said, "Are you finally going to make me feel like a woman?" She dumped me shortly after and I went through a suicidal stage.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

She was actually dope, looked like young Brooke Shields, tig ole bitties, real keen on domies. The first time we did it was in my parents basement and I used a 5+ year old glow-in-the-dark condom that I'd gotten in a gas station restroom and kept in my bedside table for ages. I ran into her years later at a restaurant, I was selling this beater ass car (1980 Ford Fairmont)

to these sketchy ass dudes for like $350. I was stoned and scruffy and didn't really engage with her because she was with another girl who I'd been a dick to. I'm sure she thought I was down and out. She wasn't too far off. I don't know exactly what happened to her, I just googled her and she's living in Chicago, appears to be unmarried, I'm not really attracted to her but I wouldn't mind showing her my updated non-virgin skill set. Dick game crazy. Wild to think that's half my life ago.
    Last edited by Lamar Doom; 07-28-2014 at 12:44 AM.

Would you hit it again for old times sake?

Probably not. She seemed kind of miserable when I last spoke with her. Just, single mom, overweight and unhappy. I mean of she was a "jolly" fat gal the maybe. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    She was actually dope, looked like young Brooke Shields, tig ole bitties, real keen on domies. The first time we did it was in my parents basement and I used a 5+ year old glow-in-the-dark condom that I'd gotten in a gas station restroom and kept in my bedside table for ages. I ran into her years later at a restaurant, I was selling this beater ass car (1980 Ford Fairmont)

to these sketchy ass dudes for like $350. I was stoned and scruffy and didn't really engage with her because she was with another girl who I'd been a dick to. I'm sure she thought I was down and out. She wasn't too far off. I don't know exactly what happened to her, I just googled her and she's living in Chicago, appears to be unmarried, I'm not really attracted to her but I wouldn't mind showing her my updated non-virgin skill set. Dick game crazy. Wild to think that's half my life ago.

Great story. I understand the desire to prove your sex game, too. My first is probably going through life thinking all white men are horrible lays. I mean, I probably am, still. However, I don't want all white men to have such a stigma attached to them because of losers like me.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

She sounds like a slut.

Did she break you? Do you still want her?
    We lost our virginities together and she made me wait 4 months, so she wasn't a slut then. I don't know enough details of what she does between her long term relationships to know if she is a slut now. She broke me for a bit early in college, but I got fixed up better than new. I no longer want her and wouldn't be with her even if I were single.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    We lost our virginities together and she made me wait 4 months, so she wasn't a slut then. I don't know enough details of what she does between her long term relationships to know if she is a slut now. She broke me for a bit early in college, but I got fixed up better than new. I no longer want her and wouldn't be with her even if I were single.
    Almost creepy how similar my situation was/is to yours except we haven't been alive long enough to see what happens 10 years down the track