Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: this whole ukraine russia beef

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Pakistan is the worst of all, if they got nuked most of these terrorist organizations would be crippled. Pakistan is the main base, their recruiting center. Without them they can't do shit.

Iran getting nuclear missiles doesn't seem so bad when Pakistan already has them.

i think a lot of different arab countries fund different terrorist organizations. i think Qatar funds Hamas but i'm not disagreeing with you about Pakistan. they are i think #1 on the worried list for our politicians. they used to be more middle and Musharaf worked with the U.S. against their extremists but after he was ousted it seems extremists took over and they had nukes already. a lot happened there with Bhutto getting assasinated too...but i think a lot of the extremists came from her support group, or her husbands taking over party if i remember right.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 07-29-2014 at 05:45 PM.

Banned

Europe will regret ticking off Russian natural gas companies come winter.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Europe will regret ticking off Russian natural gas companies come winter.

in the short term, Russia is screwed in the long run....

EU has to find a way around it, and i'm sure they will...its everyone vs Putin basically. I can't see them not getting hit hard eventually, just sux its going to take awhile.