Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Default Re: I am downright amazed at....

lol wtf..... looks dont have anything to do with it as long as your not butt ugly. Confidence and a sense of great status (alphaness) will get you laid. you can be funny. but what girl wants to laugh when having sex???

This is where guys **** up big time. mega emphasis on their looks and dont learn how to talk, approach and make moves.

Or they expect to get laid instantly by having game the first night instead of knowing how to lay the ground work. and no this doesn't mean nice guy syndrome blah blah blah.

Its kinda like a 12 round boxing match....
    1st round you want to maybe use it as a feeling out process but at the same time gain their interest and make em respect you.... the more the opposing person is focused on what your doing/saying the more they're going to try come up with an answer for what you're doing/saying but will be unable to due to their focus on you..... and generally all your trying to do in this stage is make them intrigued and take them out of their game and break down their shell.

Ill elaborate more if someone wants me to. but im not gonna write a novel that wont get read lol

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    lol wtf..... looks dont have anything to do with it as long as your not butt ugly. Confidence and a sense of great status (alphaness) will get you laid. you can be funny. but what girl wants to laugh when having sex???

This is where guys **** up big time. mega emphasis on their looks and dont learn how to talk, approach and make moves.

Or they expect to get laid instantly by having game the first night instead of knowing how to lay the ground work. and no this doesn't mean nice guy syndrome blah blah blah.

Its kinda like a 12 round boxing match....
    1st round you want to maybe use it as a feeling out process but at the same time gain their interest and make em respect you.... the more the opposing person is focused on what your doing/saying the more they're going to try come up with an answer for what you're doing/saying but will be unable to due to their focus on you..... and generally all your trying to do in this stage is make them intrigued and take them out of their game and break down their shell.

Ill elaborate more if someone wants me to. but im not gonna write a novel that wont get read lol
    which round is the knockout round if you know what I mean...

jeff needs to ban

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    which round is the knockout round if you know what I mean...
    depends on your performance and the type of girl your dealing with....