Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Sirius is a must see documentary

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Degree or not, you're not acting like a scientist. A real scientist does not rely on their preconceived notions of truth to determine what is true or not.
    I rely on repeatable experiments and derived statistical significance.

You rely on YouTube videos from insane people that claim we are suppressing extraordinarily lucrative technology. That's why I'm intelligent and you're a ****ing invalid doing nothing with his/her life.

Put your mind to something other than YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

You rely on YouTube videos from insane people that claim we are suppressing extraordinarily lucrative technology. That's why I'm intelligent and you're a ****ing invalid doing nothing with his/her life.

The sequencing of the alien dna was done 4 times.

Hacks like you, Kevnyc, and Dondadda already have a preconception of what truth is. This is why they will ignore the evidences that contradict their world view. It is close to religious fundamentalism. You either accept the simplest explanation that counters the premise or you ignore it altogether.

Those guys won't ever post in here. Whenever the evidence is the most compelling, they won't ever comment on it, instead, they attack the most delusional conspiracies and then claim all are worthless.

I have little preconceived notions. I design and carryout experiments, analyze the data, and publish my results for other to see.

You can't do real science in a YouTube video rattling off bullshit techno-babble like a Star Trek script and call it evidence.

Maybe some day you'll grow up.
    Last edited by DeuceWallaces; 07-31-2014 at 09:44 PM.

The sequencing of the alien dna was done 4 times.
    You don't even know what that means.

I have little preconceived notions. I design and carryout experiments, analyze the data, and publish my results for other to see.

You can't do real science in a YouTube video rattling off bullshit techno-babble like a Star Trek script and call it evidence.

Maybe some day you'll grow up.
    I guess all youtube videos are bullsh*t, including videos on Einstein, Hawkings, History and Discovery channels.

You don't even know what that means.
    I know you always fall in this trap because you are a child, but if you want to be seen as a grown mature man with a bit of intelligence, you should attack the argument, not the person. No matter how much you try to insult, you're still an idiot for not addressing the argument.

I already attacked the argument. Now I claim you don't even know what you're talking about and are using as some sort of talking point.

I already attacked the argument. Now I claim you don't even know what you're talking about and are using as some sort of talking point.
    The talking point is the video: they use multiple types of methodology involving the best dna sequencing and scientific analysis to determine the specie is neither human or animal origin. It's pretty scientific, but of course, it's not because it's proving an alien exist.

Are you being serious or trying to be funny? If you are being serious i mean wtf...aren't you a grown man?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Are you being serious or trying to be funny? If you are being serious i mean wtf...aren't you a grown man?
    Grown men are curious about sh*t and rely on evidence and proof to accept what is real, while children brush off things without looking at the evidence.

Grown men are curious about sh*t and rely on evidence and proof to accept what is real, while children brush off things without looking at the evidence.
    You're impressed by a theory whose backup seems to be no one has disproven it. Because it's stupid. And probably because they never heard of it.

Have you disproven my theory that the movie Alien is a real look into our future? No? Well ****, it must be true then.