Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow There are not many real MEN in society

Watch this video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYAL21jxREQ
    Our world is full of pathetic males that truly aren't men. They are boys. Immature and inferior. Inferior to the prototype MAN.

I am a man. This is not up for debate, my greatness is real. I don't lower myself to the average. Most boys do. Men don't.

Be a man. Not a boy.

Default Re: There are not many real MEN in society

Says the kid whining about reps...

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Watch this video.
    Our world is full of pathetic males that truly aren't men. They are boys. Immature and inferior. Inferior to the prototype MAN.

I am a man. This is not up for debate, my greatness is real. I don't lower myself to the average. Most boys do. Men don't.

Be a man. Not a boy.
    bipolar AF

Women should be allowed to wear what they want. The whole provocative clothing argument is bullshit. We all know it.

A real man would realize this.

Cali Love

what a load of feminist bullshit

NBA Superstar

Why don't women understand that out there on the streets it's survival of the fittest?

If I'm a 5'6 man that weighs like 100 pounds then I'd have to worry about getting harassed on the street as well.

It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    what a load of feminist bullshit
    It is but behaving like that when one sees a hot woman reeks of insecurity and low inhibition.

Automatically labelling this "Feminist" or "Femnazis" is a cop out. You know you're wrong, you lack masculinity. This is obvious. The insecurity runs DEEP.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    It is but behaving like that when one sees a hot woman reeks of insecurity and low inhibition.
    nothing wrong with checking out hot women showing off their shit in public, I bet most of em want to get hit on and get checked out esp that chick in the mini.

as long as you don't get touchy and go over the limit as far harassing with words it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    nothing wrong with checking out hot women showing off their shit in public, I bet most of em want to get hit on and get checked out esp that chick in the mini.

as long as you don't get touchy and go over the limit as far harassing with words it's all good.
    I'm talking about making smartass or obscene remarks, checking out a fine woman is natural.

NBA All-star

opposites attract as much as sameness attracts

I don't know if this should be more so of an awareness trying to be raised amongst men, or to be spread amongst women.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Watch this video.

Be a man. Not a boy.
    Wow what a bunch of silly hoes in that video.

I know the way I dress is kinda provocative it doesn't mean that I should have to deal with it

There is some truth to the video. The underlying argument to "women shouldn't wear provocative clothes if they don't want to get hit on" is basically that it's not fair to get mad at men because they can't help themselves, which is the philosophy of a child.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    There is some truth to the video. The underlying argument to "women shouldn't wear provocative clothes if they don't want to get hit on" is basically that it's not fair to get mad at men because they can't help themselves, which is the philosophy of a child.
    If you dress like a slut you'll get treated like one.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

That sh*t (what they are calling "cat calling") in the beginning looks fake.

I've lived in the city and nobody just yells random shit out like that to girls walking by.

I had a friend who would actually try to talk to random girls walking by one time, and everybody was looking at him like he was an alien...because that sh*t hardly ever happens. Me and our other friend were sitting there dying laughing because it was so crazy.

So its either fake or they walked around for days to get the 5 "cat calls" seen in that video.