Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ralph lauren

NBA Legend

Default Re: ralph lauren

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Please, like you know anything about fashion. Your fashion sense wouldn't add up to a nickel minus fourteen pennies. You fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]kin' moron.

[COLOR="White"](here we go ... "drug addict, blah blah blah") you-r originality isn't any better [/COLOR]

My tye-dye game strong as f*ck, get up out here wit that mess

Bunch of gay ass fashionistas in here.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    $20 at Marshalls/TJ Maxx or Ross

burlington coat factory too. maybe they're all out of business these days tho. hard to buy at Macy's unless they got something really good or sale, siince those prices are just rape.

I only **** with their White pocket t shirt. Everything else seems poser

just coped one. splurged alittle because i have a date on tuesday (hope i dont get ***** juice on it) but worth the investment. This was the newer ones at macys the material is soft as silk (higher thread count?), not like the other polos that feel rough. It is modest with a small classic polo logo unlike the other ones with obnoxiously large logos. The quality in material is also aesthetically apparent from other polos. The only thing is the back of the shirt extends too low so youll need to get it tailored at a seamstress.

Last edited by nathanjizzle; 08-08-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Banned

Brooks Brothers or Vineyard Vines>>

josh and starface arguing about polo shirts and "fashion"

how did i miss this gem of a thread?

Banned

as a professional model and the possessor of god given killer looks and a self acquired high fashion sense, i consider myself to be an expert on the matters of fashion. let me tell you this, RL isn't all that its cracked up to be. they are not what they used to be. back in the day RL was the king. everyone wanted to be seen wearing RL. i had RL shirts, RL pants, RL shoes, RL thongs. I used to be Polo'd out. And people mired it. When I walked down the street, people would literally stop what they were doing and start clapping in unison.

but times have changed my bros. Polo is no longer the king. They have gone down hill. Their branding has gotten bigger and bigger each year. A polo logo covers damn near half of the shirt. Their signature polo shirt is starting to get outdated. You typically see them on wanna be white Asians only. Now black guys, that's where the real the real fashion equity lies. Now you've got your crazies who try to do too much to be 'fashionable' and sometimes it works but most of the times its too ****in stupid. I'm not talking about the ghetto boyz, i'm talking about a well cultured brotha. The majority, they know how to do it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    just coped one. splurged alittle because i have a date on tuesday (hope i dont get ***** juice on it) but worth the investment. This was the newer ones at macys the material is soft as silk (higher thread count?), not like the other polos that feel rough. It is modest with a small classic polo logo unlike the other ones with obnoxiously large logos. The quality in material is also aesthetically apparent from other polos. The only thing is the back of the shirt extends too low so youll need to get it tailored at a seamstress.

Nothing like new crispy Polo shirt.

Sunshine State

Polo's are whack.

Please, like you know anything about fashion. Your fashion sense wouldn't add up to a nickel minus fourteen pennies. You fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]kin' moron.

[COLOR="White"](here we go ... "drug addict, blah blah blah") you-r originality isn't any better [/COLOR]

I dont agree with Starface often but in this case he is right.

I say that even though I generally prefer Lacoste to Polo.

High School Starter

Own a shit ton of RL Polos(the vintage shit with just a small logo) but hardly ever wear them anymore. Only RL shit I wear these days is the Polo Bear tees, comfortable as ****. Express Plain V-Necks >>>>>

his fashion sense doesnt add up to -9? i dont get this.