Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: One of the greatest threats to mankind is at our doorstep

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    You are a tool. This thread is evident of it. I bet you were one of those idiots hiding in a bomb shelter during Y2K. I believe absolutely nothing the media says. It is agenda driven; it's sole purpose is to manipulate your perception to be fearful, hateful, and warlike. Call me a conspiracy nut all you want, at least I'm not the one dumb enough to fall for this sh*t.

i know man, you watch youtubes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki

kind of like Republicans being right when/if the U.S. collapses and gold becomes the exchange...in the next 10000 years~

meanwhile they're wrong 99.9% of the time
    You're probably the dumbest person on ish.

Ebola isn't going to spread in the US.

Republicans are just as heavily invested in the federal reserve system as democrats.

You are wrong 100% of the time.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    You're probably the dumbest person on ish.

Ebola isn't going to spread in the US.

Republicans are just as heavily invested in the federal reserve system as democrats.

You are wrong 100% of the time.
    u should learn to make arguments instead of constant 2 cent replies because you're insecure of your ability to explain yourself, like most people who post like you...amirite, or amirite? i'm all up in your shallow head

trust me 2 cent troll, i'm way smarter than u. i think what i've dropped here regularly proves that. keep being obscure, its how insecure people who don't know much pretend they're smart

i know man, you watch youtubes
    No. I read books, mainly, from the greatest minds of all time. When there is a truth I want to know about, I will seek out the evidence and deduce it to a logical conclusion. If I have my logic and evidence, then I have my truth; this is why I am willing to exercise ideas not in the mainstream and can reach higher truths than your dumba*s.

All you do is watch your stupid 30 minute news program and you think you know everything there is to know.

u should learn to make arguments instead of constant 2 cent replies because you're insecure of your ability to explain yourself, like most people who post like you...amirite, or amirite? i'm all up in your shallow head

trust me 2 cent troll, i'm way smarter than u. i think what i've dropped here regularly proves that. keep being obscure, its how insecure people who don't know much pretend they're smart
    How the f*ck can you claim to be smart when you can't even capitalize the beginning of a sentence?

Trust me, you're dumb as sh*t. I have never read one seminal idea you thought of yourself from your peasized brain ever since I started reading your post. You just regurgitate the same ole boring sh*t I can read on the newspaper. That's it. That's how deep you can get. You're nothing more than a Kevnyc reject.

NBA Superstar

No. I read books, mainly, from the greatest minds of all time. When there is a truth I want to know about, I will seek out the evidence and deduce it to a logical conclusion. If I have my logic and evidence, then I have my truth; this is why I am willing to exercise ideas not in the mainstream and can reach higher truths than your dumba*s.

All you do is watch your stupid 30 minute news program and you think you know everything there is to know.

why are u always linking youtubes then?

what history book is relevant to current event issues, that are happening now? how does that explain current situations? current reality? no wonder u live in the past so much with all of your arguments just like the other conspiracy theorists all over the internet. like so many people here who can only talk history with zero knowledge of whats occurring now...

even your conspiracies based in/around books doesn't make them right i hope u know. they are man written to sell...John Dean makes a living talking about the Watergate Conspiracy and he's been doing it for the last decades, adding to it just to get more time in the sun. Anyone can write a book fyi
    Last edited by Godzuki; 08-02-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Banned

I don't need to expand on small sentences, nor do you warrant me doing it.

You post false information, I correct it. It's a public service.

NBA Superstar

How the f*ck can you claim to be smart when you can't even capitalize the beginning of a sentence?

Trust me, you're dumb as sh*t. I have never read one seminal idea you thought of yourself from your peasized brain ever since I started reading your post. You just regurgitate the same ole boring sh*t I can read on the newspaper. That's it. That's how deep you can get. You're nothing more than a Kevnyc reject.

lol "thats it"...yep i keep up on current reality, thats it

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    I don't need to expand on small sentences, nor do you warrant me doing it.

You post false information, I correct it. It's a public service.

damn i swear i size people up so well

why are u always linking youtubes then?

what history book is relevant to current event issues, that are happening now? how does that explain current situations? current reality? no wonder u live in the past so much with all of your arguments just like the other conspiracy theorists all over the internet. like so many people here who can only talk history with zero knowledge of whats occurring now...

even your conspiracies based in/around books doesn't make them right i hope u know. they are man written to sell...John Dean makes a living talking about the Watergate Conspiracy and he's been doing it for the last decade, adding to it just to get more time in the sun. Anyone can write a book fyi

I read books in logic, math, and philosophy. Those 3 areas are the best for mental developement. With a structure on truth and how to arrive at it, I don't need to wait like a mindless sheep for someone to tell me what is real or what is not. I do my research, look for the evidences, and fit it into the structure of my logic to formulate the truth.

Of course you are going to hate all things out of the ordinary. The media is against it, so it goes to reason you would hate it too. You don't rely on logic, research, nor evidence for your fact finding. The only thing you read is the f*ckin newspaper. I read a book a week. I investigate all avenues of thinking; I'm not a generic idiot who thinks he knows everything there is to know just because he read an article on Time magazine.

NBA Superstar

I read books in logic, math, and philosophy. Those 3 areas are the best for mental developement. With a structure on truth and how to arrive at it, I don't need to wait like a mindless sheep for someone to tell me what is real or what is not. I do my research, look for the evidences, and fit it into the structure of my logic to formulate the truth.

Of course you are going to hate all things out of the ordinary. The media is against it, so it goes to reason you would hate it too. You don't rely on logic, research, nor evidence for your fact finding. The only thing you read is the f*ckin newspaper. I read a book a week. I investigate all avenues of thinking; I'm not a generic idiot who thinks he knows everything there is to know just because he read an article on Time magazine.

u should read more books on practical thinking because you're really out there, and probably a little less philosophy reading. it could be psychological since i've never seen someone as into the internet conspiracy thing as you....and u should know there is a lot of value in reading current events/media. it makes you aware of the now..understanding world events/issues....u know relevant stuff. i like math, i'm good at it...but i know it does nothing for my practical thinking abilities. its logical number crunching.

In my psyche opinion you have issues with applying realism to what you think, on top of that complex others discussed here about conspiracy theorists who use it as a means of self assured intelligence over the masses. It gives you a 'i'm smarter than them' assurance in yourself to think these outlandish things and swear you're right that most people don't know.

its not everyone else its you tho. but i swear i know a few people like you where its impossible to get thru to them with reason, and you'll always swear you're smarter than everyone

but again its funny to me at this point so keep doing u...pls post more Sirius's being serious

u should read more books on practical thinking because you're really out there, and probably a little less philosophy reading. it could be psychological since i've never seen someone as into the internet conspiracy thing as you....and u should know there is a lot of value in reading current events/media. it makes you aware of the now..understanding world events/issues....u know relevant stuff. i like math, i'm good at it...but i know it does nothing for my practical thinking abilities. its logical number crunching.

In my psyche opinion you have issues with applying realism to what you think, on top of that complex others discussed here about conspiracy theorists who use it as a means of self assured intelligence over the masses. It gives you a 'i'm smarter than them' assurance in yourself to think these outlandish things and swear you're right that most people don't know.

its not everyone else its you tho. but i swear i know a few people like you where its impossible to get thru to them with reason, and you'll always swear you're smarter than everyone

but again its funny to me at this point so keep doing u...pls post more Sirius's being serious
    The act of reporting is subjective; the media can pick and choose what they want to report and this in turn can cultivate your perception of reality if you take it at face value.

I prefer to keep my mind clear from hate, fear, and war mongering. What is typically reported in the media is actually very far from the truth. The world isn't as bad and hateful - hate to break it to you. Idiots like you probably get a hard on over the chaos.

This is why I use logic, reason, and evidence. I don't care how bizarre the idea is, if it fits with the known facts and best ideas of the time, then I will accept it.

This kind of thinking is "alien" to you (no pun intended) and I'm sure you think I'm out there, but then again, I doubt anyone in here has read as many books as I have. At least you can say I am out there (the best ideas are out there), but I can't say the same about you.

Op is naive and uneducated. Ebola virus has been around for decades, it kills fast so it can be contained through quarantine.

-The average life span in 1900 was 50. Now its 70.
    -Virus/diseases as a whole are on a steep decline due to better sanitation/anti biotics, vaccines. That includes hiv/aids. Small pox has been eradicated completely.
    Last edited by BigBoss; 08-02-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Dude just stop loll

you deliberately pick on people you know you'll win against in a debate on a basketball forum on the internet lol. That wont work in the real world with people in the professional world. You lack self-awareness to see how insecure you are. You seek attention.

If you had great reasoning skills you wouldn't be spending your Saturday night doing something as un-constructive like debating on a bball forum notorious for trolling about the truths of life. I think you need to read some more books on math and logic .
    Last edited by BigBoss; 08-02-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Decent playground baller Chris99's Avatar

Man, STFU and stop scaring people. "Greatest threats to mankind at our doorstep," FOH.