Arrow Was down at the beach this morning...

Running on the soft sands of City beach on the greatest continent on Earth. In nothing but black speedos, showing off my rather large package. Was listening to some classic's on the nano. I had just about finished my run from the southern groyne to the poo pipes and back, as I passed the cafe there was a bunch of mothers on the balcony. It was crazy. They all became silent. Staring at me, whispering in eachothers ears. My junk was bouncing around so you can imagine... These are some fit birds as well. Rich neighborhood, right by the beach. Bunch of M.I.L.F's...

Good start to a Saturday I must say!

Default Re: Was down at the beach this morning...

Was listening to Ennio Morricone's score for The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

One of my favorites:

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Damn I started to get a little hard just reading this

Just a little perspective for you guys.

Love life!

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin

Just a little perspective for you guys.

Love life!
    Great pic. Which state are you located in? I know you mentioned it multiple times before, but my mind is swiss cheese these days. Sucks I am working all weekend. Perth weather is great right now.

NBA Legend

Running on the soft sands of City beach on the greatest continent on Earth. In nothing but black speedos, showing off my rather large package. Was listening to some classic's on the nano. I had just about finished my run from the southern groyne to the poo pipes and back, as I passed the cafe there was a bunch of mothers on the balcony. It was crazy. They all became silent. Staring at me, whispering in eachothers ears. My junk was bouncing around so you can imagine... These are some fit birds as well. Rich neighborhood, right by the beach. Bunch of M.I.L.F's...

If you wanted to show it off you wouldnt have worn black, it hides contour lines

Pencil dick confirmed

You're running around balls hanging out and people are whispering. That's really surprising. See in white what they are saying

[COLOR="White"]It's so small. Why is he letting it hang out? WTF is wrong with him? Is that even a guy?[/COLOR]

Dreamy

shhhhhhh

OP banned agin.. looks like he'll have more time for fantasizing about non existent MILFs gossiping about his non existent package

Made that high school varsity squad Booz Vivic's Avatar

love a beaches in maldives. but unfortunately not on continent, so cant be best beach on a continent

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Great pic. Which state are you located in? I know you mentioned it multiple times before, but my mind is swiss cheese these days. Sucks I am working all weekend. Perth weather is great right now.
    Brisbane Weather >>>

Pretty sure OP is full of shit. It's winter in Australia right now... or Fall, but it def ain't summer.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Pretty sure OP is full of shit. It's winter in Australia right now... or Fall, but it def ain't summer.
    Winter in Australia isn't like winter in Maryland or Paris. You have days in which it is windy, rainy and cold and then you could go through a stretch when the sun is out and you're out in shorts and a t-shirt down at the beach.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    OP banned agin.. looks like he'll have more time for fantasizing about non existent MILFs gossiping about his non existent package

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Looks like he is posting about Moreton Bay or possibly the Sunshine Coast.

I was living in Coolum last year for a while and tehe water was still warm in winter, absolutely pristine, and you have stretches of beach to yourself...only place in the world like this.