Default MAD Swollness Up in this Piece (NBA and PEDs)

Silver once, Silver twice, HOLY F*CKIN JESUS CHRIST!

are you gonna do something about this, or sit on your ass and count your money like your predecessor did?

its becoming a bit of a laugh to be quite honest. just look at the pics on this forum this weekend, Jonas (SwOLL), D Rose (SWOLL), Bran (SWOLL), Kobe in China (SWOLL), old ass Derek Fisher (SWOLL) I could go on...

there has always been the old 'these are the best athletes in the world' tagline that has allowed us to gloss over the reality that these bodies are less than natural.

baseball had their PED drama, football perpetually has their's, do we honestly think the NBA is void of this problem?

it'll be interesting to see what body type chubby Jabari Parker, and anorexic ass Andrew Wiggins have in five years. If they are both cut and swoll, we know somethin is up.

Well I know something is up anyways and everyone is under suspicion except Rondo, Kevin Durant and the rooks.

I almost wonder if this is why the player's union has no balls.

"give us what we want or we will step up testing."

"OK Mr. Owners take what you need."

AM I crazy?

Default Re: MAD Swollness Up in this Piece (NBA and PEDs)

derek fisher def. used PED in his last years........negro went HUGE ! .......and ass looked like he had 2 watermelons in the back of his shorts

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    derek fisher def. used PED in his last years........negro went HUGE ! .......and ass looked like he had 2 watermelons in the back of his shorts

Banned

Why would you exclude kd and rondo? Anyone who knows anything about peds knows you can't tell from just an eye test as they are used for far more than muscle mass. I don't doubt that a lot of players use banned substances. I don't like it but nothings going to change soon. The nba testing is a joke and has no incentive to catch cheats. Don't bring up olympic testing either as there's been numerous cases of athletes coming clean later in their careers for one reason or another who passed the Olympic tests fine.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Fisher was huge last year, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him on the court.

I rule the local playground tomSR.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDead

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

I agree but the fact u just exempted Rondo is laughable. The guy has put on so much weight since his rookie years its amazing to think he was once so skinny.

At the end of the day tho, PED's are not cheating. Pretty much every athlete in every professional sporting league is using something, and its not a personal choice in a lot of cases, its a strict regime enforced by doctors. The only people who give a **** are unaware people who don't quite understand the prevalence of such things and live in the airy fairy world that certainly does not exist.

Who cares?

If every professional league has a similar league where PED use was allowed, the ratings of said league would destroy what we see on TV now.

Who doesn't want to see roided out super athletic freaks dunking and tackling and belting 500 ft home runs?

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    I agree but the fact u just exempted Rondo is laughable. The guy has put on so much weight since his rookie years its amazing to think he was once so skinny.

At the end of the day tho, PED's are not cheating. Pretty much every athlete in every professional sporting league is using something, and its not a personal choice in a lot of cases, its a strict regime enforced by doctors. The only people who give a **** are unaware people who don't quite understand the prevalence of such things and live in the airy fairy world that certainly does not exist.
    I still view him as a skinny b*tch, might need to revisit that.

NBA rookie of the year

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Dan
    I still view him as a skinny b*tch, might need to revisit that.
    then you might need to revisit your understanding of PED's, of course hes still skinny he is 6 foot with a 6 foot 10 wingspan u dumb kunt

I am your soldier!

Yeah, no professional athletes like Rondo can gain muscle over in 7 years.

Dunking on everybody in the park dannysc305's Avatar

World class athletes get bigger over the years with the help of world class trainers and nutritionists what a revelation

It's called working out and eating right you should try it
    Last edited by dannysc305; 08-03-2014 at 03:31 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

PEDs are pretty much the dictionary definition of cheating in sports, bro.