Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Default How do you deal with marital problems?

I am having some pretty bad troubles with my wife. We argue every single day, and they are getting worse and about things that are more petty. I love her but I feel like she regrets marrying me. She went through a lot when she decided to marry me (mostly because of her family) and I am getting the feeling she thinks she made the wrong decision. So anyway, how do you talk to someone who is always stressed out and you think may not want to be with you anymore?

Default Re: How do you deal with marital problems?

Step 1: Talk to a marriage counselor.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i feel like petty arguments aren't really a big deal. All women argue over petty sh*t constantly.

Sometimes i feel like no matter what you do or say, there are just going to be some days where you S/O is gonna find a way to be pissed at you.

Banned

i guess its time for you to win her over again.

how did you get her to marry you in the first place? What made her decide to choose you over her family?

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    how did you get her to marry you in the first place? What made her decide to choose you over her family?
    Im white (half British, half Murican). She is Indian. Her family wanted her to marry a Indian guy and their was a lot of arguing and falling out between her and numerous family members. She went through a lot to get us to this point. I get the feeling now that she regrets it. She brings things up like how she really misses her cousin, who was friends with her but they stopped talking since we got married. The thing is she knows that I know why they arent talking, and its like shes trying to make me feel guilty by bringing up stuff she lost because of me indirectly. And if I confront her she just calls me paranoid and makes a awkward show of me not appreciating what she did. Its been like this since a few months after our wedding.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    I am having some pretty bad troubles with my wife. We argue every single day, and they are getting worse and about things that are more petty. I love her but I feel like she regrets marrying me. She went through a lot when she decided to marry me (mostly because of her family) and I am getting the feeling she thinks she made the wrong decision. So anyway, how do you talk to someone who is always stressed out and you think may not want to be with you anymore?
    Sorry to hear about your situation. I went through the same thing as you. My GF would get so angry over the smallest things, like she wanted to fight and separate us. I just stayed the course and killed her with kindness and love. Things have gotten a lot better over time. We have a child together, though...that helped strengthen our love.

I don't know, man...sucks. I'm beta and I know no woman considers me her dream man.

empathy

You talk it out, but I would be upfront with her if she tried to run the guilt train on me because her family are a bunch of marital xenophobes. Put a stop to that shit quick and make her realize how wrong they are; not the other way around.

Good college starter

Just tell her you used to bang trannies. That should diffuse the situation.

Good college starter

Yo I have been meaning to ask you, have you become a expert at identifying trannies now? Like could you pick one out of a line up no matter how well they have been concealed?

Fart in her pu[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]sy.

She'll never see it coming!

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Just tell her you used to bang trannies. That should diffuse the situation.

Seriously, though, did he bang the ones that still had their junk?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

Seriously, though, did he bang the ones that still had their junk?
    Yep. He claimed it wasnt gay though

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    Talk to her about it [COLOR="White"]and by it i mean the trannies you sleep with.[/COLOR]