NBA Superstar

Default This is why Free Market everything always ends up rape scams

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/homeo...s-company.html

There are so many 3rd party electric suppliers with awful and shady practices its not even funny ever since deregulation to 3rd parties.

it was just like the healthcare system.

Just like credit card processors, the shadiest mf'ers of them all...

Its laughable Republicans tout the free market so much like its so much better. Nah MF'ers its where every shady mf'er can start these LLC's and other businesses to rape people with extremely shady business practices. About to say fukk u to all of them and go back to BGE.

Most ridiculous thing is i have to terminate with my current 3rd party energy provider of which i can't get in touch with and they haven't returned my messages while my rate keeps going up every month in a 'variable rate' program(never goes down) before i can go back to BGE(.08 rate now vs .149 with Energy Plus where it started out real low).

But i swear when i shopped for healthcare before...weeding out shitty companies and health insurance plans was a fukking nightmare too since 3/4's of them you've never heard of, and some like Aflac weren't even really health insurance but they're famous with the commercials and that cash back ain't paying for shit.

if youve run a business you'd know how shady the whole credit card processing industry is with so little regulation....and so many shady practices

I swear if the government isn't involved to check industries and business practices very thoroughly they all turn into utter shit scamming people left and right.

i don't think most people realize how much shade there is in the business world, and how many get away with it. its almost like credit card fraud where they're powerless to stop it or don't have enough resources to...
    Last edited by Godzuki; 08-06-2014 at 07:46 AM.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: This is why Free Market everything always ends up rape scams

Wow, your one experience with one of the most heavily regulated industries totally proves that the free market doesn't work!

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Wow, your one experience with one of the most heavily regulated industries totally proves that the free market doesn't work!

pretty sure i cited 3 major industries...energy, credit cards, and health care stupid fukk

even posted proof with endless pages upon pages of complaints from just one company, try even getting past 2014 it'll take awhile. i'm sure i could find much more, in fact i've already been thru the whole credit card processing shit, and there are endless complaints with them across the industry altho much less with the big banks or largest/oldest.

and energy for your information moron got deregulated to 3rd party suppliers, and again as i said many of these if not most are EXTREMELY shady.

go back to playing with your toys lil kid, or ball on the playground, this is grown up talk fgt.

yes, the practice of doing business with honesty and integrity are being lost by money hungry greedy business douches.

NBA All-star

they only trust you for so long until your checks start bouncing

all it takes is one customer who values certain services more than just the monetary value, to bring some balance back into the system.

NBA Superstar

anyone know how Citibank credit cards can get away with not charging a late fee, or penalty for late payment ever? its their motto...wouldn't that mean you could just pay whenever you want with no minimums each month?

what is the catch to this?