Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: How do you deal with marital problems?

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    I have already addressed how I started dating transwomen exclusively in another thread that Im pretty sure you were present in.
    I have a question....but first I want to let you know that I'm not judging you or anything. I don't have a problem with anyone's preference. I'm just curious about something you said before.

I think you mentioned you had a relationship with a pre op tran. Did you have an[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]l sex with her/him? Did you fondle his pen1s? Did you suck his pen1s? If the answer is yes....then how is that not gay? Again, I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything. I'm just trying to figure out the logic behind this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    If only you knew buddy. Did you see the original thread? He said he was in a group and they were professional tranny daters.
    yeah! good luck to ya buddy!!!

[COLOR="White"]as a professional troll, i know you don't mean it brah. i has da faith in ya.[/COLOR]

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDead
    I have a question....but first I want to let you know that I'm not judging you or anything. I don't have a problem with anyone's preference. I'm just curious about something you said before.

I think you mentioned you had a relationship with a pre op tran. Did you have an[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]l sex with her/him? Did you fondle his pen1s? Did you suck his pen1s? If the answer is yes....then how is that not gay? Again, I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything. I'm just trying to figure out the logic behind this.
    I have never touched the pen1s. Its like it isnt there. I said before, I know guys that like the pen1s and are aroused by touching it and sucking it, but not me. I only see them as female. If I was to go around sucking their d.i.c.k.s then I would say Im gay, but Im not.

Good college starter

I have never touched the pen1s. Its like it isnt there. I said before, I know guys that like the pen1s and are aroused by touching it and sucking it, but not me. I only see them as female. If I was to go around sucking their d.i.c.k.s then I would say Im gay, but Im not.
    Bro you sound gayer with each post, just stop. Theres nothing wrong with being a fakkit bro, embrace it.

Exactly. This is like back in the day when there were white men who loved black women but would never sleep with one because of what people would think. People arent close minded anymore, but people here talk like they are still in the 6th grade.
    Closed minded would be saying that no one should do it no matter what. People aren't saying that. They are saying it's gay. I tend to agree. If you have sex with another man, by definition that's gay. If there are two ***** in the room and no woman, that's gay.

No hate, do what makes you happy. But touching another ***** and saying it's not gay is weird to me.

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

I have talked about all this before, I really dont want to go over it in every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Bro you sound gayer with each post, just stop. Theres nothing wrong with being a fakkit bro, embrace it.
    ^^^

Good college starter

I have talked about all this before, I really dont want to go over it in every thread.
    Way to avoid the question bro.

Does OP's wife no about his history with trannies? I'd say that could be a helluva marriage wedge if she is more of a traditionalist.

NBA All-star

it's hard to get someone to get back to being fully committed when they no longer want to look out/ help you in all aspects you are looking for.

I feel like sometimes you might even be better off to build upon your relationship when a new problem/scenario in life occurs than anything else.

unless what brought you two together from the first place involved factors/values that are just too general and shared by all that it then even becomes difficult to make a difference.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Does OP's wife no about his history with trannies? I'd say that could be a helluva marriage wedge if she is more of a traditionalist.
    He should just tell her. These deluded lies he has convinced himself help nobody.

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Im white (half British, half Murican). She is Indian. Her family wanted her to marry a Indian guy and their was a lot of arguing and falling out between her and numerous family members. She went through a lot to get us to this point. I get the feeling now that she regrets it. She brings things up like how she really misses her cousin, who was friends with her but they stopped talking since we got married. The thing is she knows that I know why they arent talking, and its like shes trying to make me feel guilty by bringing up stuff she lost because of me indirectly. And if I confront her she just calls me paranoid and makes a awkward show of me not appreciating what she did. Its been like this since a few months after our wedding.
    Dude, she sacrificed her family for you, that's pretty damn remarkable. Instead of confronting her about it, ask her if there is anything you can do to try to help her solve that issue. Hell maybe go speak to her father man to man, without her knowing. Tell him how you feel about his daughter and you can't change your race. Tell him your willing to do anything for her and that you want them to be apart of your guys life and journey. Let him know that he and his family are very important to her.

Not trying to get all Dr. Phil, but that must suck to lose your family like that.