Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: How do you deal with marital problems?

a little more oral should do it opie.

Do two things.

Talk about it with her and see what she says. Then if you love her, if you truly love her, treat her the best you can absolutely treat her. Treat her like a queen and see if she returns the mutual feelings. If things don't change or she's not appreciative about the things you do for her. Then start thinking about counselling, separation or divorce depending upon what comes from it.

Banned

this was presented to me during my army debriefing from a deployment. good luck figuring it out opie.

Love Live Life

She starting to notice your gay tendencies bro. That's why you should've been honest from the jump.

Put in her pooper.

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Thanks for the replies guys. I have tried talking it out with her and treating her the best I can in these difficult times but I think her problems are more to do with her and her family than they are with me. It doesnt matter what I do it wont make her situation better and this stress is killing our marriage. I dont really know how I can save it from here, everyday seems worse than the last. I was considering us taking a break but from experience that never works, it often just accelerates the break up. We have no kids so if worst came to worst we would be able to make it a clean break but it still hurts to think about our life together reaching a situation where it has no way of continuing with us being as happy as we were.

Good college starter

Dude how can you expect her to be fully honest to you with regards to her feelings if you arent being honest with her? You gotta tell her about the trannies man. You just gotta do it.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    Thanks for the replies guys. I have tried talking it out with her and treating her the best I can in these difficult times but I think her problems are more to do with her and her family than they are with me. It doesnt matter what I do it wont make her situation better and this stress is killing our marriage. I dont really know how I can save it from here, everyday seems worse than the last. I was considering us taking a break but from experience that never works, it often just accelerates the break up. We have no kids so if worst came to worst we would be able to make it a clean break but it still hurts to think about our life together reaching a situation where it has no way of continuing with us being as happy as we were.

Banned

i dunno if you want to keep this going, but if you do, get her pregnant quick.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Dude how can you expect her to be fully honest to you with regards to her feelings if you arent being honest with her? You gotta tell her about the trannies man. You just gotta do it.
    Are you even reading? What does that have to do with our situation right now? Sometimes I think there are people on this site who have transwomen fetishes, the way you guys keep bringing this up all the time. Theres nothing wrong with it, just be honest with yourself brother.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    She starting to notice your gay tendencies bro. That's why you should've been honest from the jump.
    You too. Those who continually call others gay are usually the ones with something to hide.

Love Live Life

You too. Those who continually call others gay are usually the ones with something to hide.
    But you admitted it though.

I'm just saying her and her fam might be getting strange vibes from you. Women can tell when men are hiding stuff from them.

You can't expect her to be honest if you can't truly be honest.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    But you admitted it though.

I'm just saying her and her fam might be getting strange vibes from you. Women can tell when men are hiding stuff from them.

You can't expect her to be honest if you can't truly be honest.
    dude sucking cocks and taking ***** is the new way of life. the sooner you recognize the better off you would be.

Good college starter

Are you even reading? What does that have to do with our situation right now? Sometimes I think there are people on this site who have transwomen fetishes, the way you guys keep bringing this up all the time. Theres nothing wrong with it, just be honest with yourself brother.
    I aint gon lie, some trannies look hot. LOOK hot. Thats as far as it goes. I can look at them and appreciate, but the second you touch then things change. You admitted to sucking off trannies di*ks, and claim you arent gay. All Im saying is that you need to share this with your wife. Be honest man.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    I aint gon lie, some trannies look hot. LOOK hot. Thats as far as it goes. I can look at them and appreciate, but the second you touch then things change. You admitted to sucking off trannies di*ks, and claim you arent gay. All Im saying is that you need to share this with your wife. Be honest man.