Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default How much people change as they get older can be surreal

Biggest and most abrupt change i've noticed is with white chicks.

This Brittney Gastineau used to be hot

Now look at her:

Even vid of her being real hideous but thinking she's still hot:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/04/brittn...source=gravity

after watching this it made me realize the white girls i grew up with and how they've aged. Man is it very noticeable between them and the other black, azn, etc. girls i knew and have seen in the last few years~....i wish i could post pics but not going to dog some of them out like that but i swear there is a lot of truth to this. Its like they hit their mid to late 30's and start nose diving like crazy....where they age 10~ years quick. a few were hot as shit in HS but wow they look like beginning to shrivel a little bit, old now...one with real light walrus jaw lines back in the day now its heavy and almost puppet-like. its surreal....not to say some haven't aged that bad and still look pretty good, but man is it noticeable with many of the white girls from HS to now...even body shapes tend to get real cottage cheese asses where their shit was tight in HS. when i went to the beach and some of my friends girls in the early 30's were looking super sloppy.

i swear i just don't see that with black or azn chicks mostly who tend to keep pretty natural figurre tight and look pretty much the same

As a disclaimer...not trying to be racist for the sensitive fgts here, but just pointing out something i swear is true in my world at least, and this is across a lot of the girls i grew up with where we still see each other here and there.

one other thing that trips me out as you get older is some people end up lookning so different now where you barely can recognize them. some of my best childhood friends who i haven't seen in a long time look like strangers and its so weird where it almost feels that way, definitely not the same familiarity of how you remember/knew them so well when their appearance changes so much.

Growing up is some of the most surreal weird shit when it comes to aesthetics of people, and i don't think i'll ever wrap my head completely around how things can change so much so quickly...i can't even put into words how surreal it is sometimes...most surreal shit i deal with in life.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 08-07-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Thread abuser

Default Re: How much people change as they get older can be surreal

You certainly spend an awful lot of time caring about celebrities and gossip media for a supposed, self-proclaimed business owner.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
    You certainly spend an awful lot of time caring about celebrities and gossip media for a supposed, self-proclaimed business owner.

i have slow days where my responsibilities aren't needed so much and my employees are doing work for me, and busy days where i'm all over the place. go look at your boss and see what he's doing most of the time, bet his employee's are doing a lot of the work but thats why we hire employee's and pay them stupid

also in terms of what i do i always can get like 10-20 min interval breaks, or will get them period, and its obviously all on my own time where i can stay late to finish shit up(which usually happens when i get into those long battles with people here lol since i waste the day away).

i love tmz shit btw, probably more than real news...well depending on what/who it is sux to be u doesn't it?

NBA All-star

you mean they weren't even that pretty from the first place?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    you mean they weren't even that pretty from the first place?

nah they were some of the hottest girls in my HS from my year....i went to the beach with a lot of older friends and their girls were the hotter girls in my HS too.

look at the brittny gastineau she used to be hot as fukk. i remember those days where she was like Paris Hilton on TMZ and people would be sweating her hard. her transformation is like i'm talking about.

i mean i really wonder how this isn't what other at least 30'sh age people have seen....
    Last edited by Godzuki; 08-07-2014 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
    It all makes sense now. OP is a confirmed ******
    [COLOR="White"]As for your business, pics or GTFO[/COLOR]

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    nah they were some of the hottest girls in my HS from my year....i went to the beach with a lot of older friends and their girls were the hotter girls in my HS too.

look at the brittny gastineau she used to be hot as fukk. i remember those days where she was like Paris Hilton on TMZ and people would be sweating her hard. her transformation is like i'm talking about.

i mean i really wonder how this isn't what other at least 30'sh age people have seen....

http://www.livescience.com/8384-couples-start.html

here's some TMZ for ya

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMambaGOAT
    It all makes sense now. OP is a confirmed ******
    [COLOR="White"]As for your business, pics or GTFO[/COLOR]

lol don't be mad u work at Mcdonalds and i don't kid

NBA Superstar

what the....that article has nothing to do with this thread

this isn't about couples starting to look alike more than how much some people age more than others, and me pointing otu white girls age quick. i get white people get real sensitive since u guys are used to throwing shit here and not taking shit...but it wasn't intended so much as a insult more than truth i've noticed

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectCell
    Asians age better partially because most of our women are phobic of the sun and carry umbrellas 24/7/365 but western culture is obessed with tanning.

That being said half white half asian girls are master race.

even azn's in America tend to stay rather young looking up into their late 40's imo...and they sun as much as anyone...or rather get pretty dark in the summers. if i had to guess i'd say their looks are about 10 years behind their age in general~

but yeah white people who sun tend to age real fast, well mostly white women, like 'tan mom' looking shit.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 08-07-2014 at 11:36 AM.

That's Mark Gastineu's daughter???...wtf?

"Phil Simms he won a superbowl......Mark Gastineu he loves to Rock and Roll.....Eric Dickerson he's fast as a fox.....Walter Peyton!...he's on this BOX!"

my favorite Wheaties commercial.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    even azn's in America tend to stay rather young looking up into their late 40's imo...and they sun as much as anyone...or rather get pretty dark in the summers. if i had to guess i'd say their looks are about 10 years behind their age in general~

but yeah white people who sun tend to age real fast, well mostly white women, like 'tan mom' looking shit.

so, how's the plastic surgery business

NBA Superstar

so, how's the plastic surgery business

lol why u so butthurt? white people love to throw out the azn and black jones here but can't handle when white people get put under a scope...

anyways hot as fukk. i'd post pics but i don't want some of u horny fukks going nuts over these real hot bitches who stay hot till like their 50's~

My wife clearly looks older than when i met her (she's 41 now, met her when she was 25) but she's easily a good 10 years below her age in her looks. That's 1 nice thing about marrying an asian. White women age fast.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    My wife clearly looks older than when i met her (she's 41 now, met her when she was 25) but she's easily a good 10 years below her age in her looks. That's 1 nice thing about marrying an asian. White women age fast.
    yeah japanese women are real hot to me, just behind koreans(bias obviously) and Thai, or tied with Thai in terms of azns.

thing is i'm not even trolling/hating but people feeling real threatened up in here