Banned

Default How many Cowboys fans on this site?

The 1st preseason game is on. Football season brahs!!!

Default Re: How many Cowboys fans on this site?

this year they have the chance to be the first ever team to go 8-8 for four straight seasons.

Banned

i think their ceiling this year is 6-10. that defense is going to be purely atrocious and tony romo's back is going to ruin his career.

****ers should have just drafted Manziel. If he turned out to be badass it would be a **** yea move. If not? Who cares they are going to be mediocre at best for as long as Romo is around. (not a diss, he's good enough to elevate the trash D to being just short of the playoffs)

If Romo gets healthy (which I'm starting to doubt at this point) they will be just good enough to not be in the top 5 of the draft.

now instead of starting the rebuild this year we are going to have to wait through 2 or 3 more crap seasons before they finally decide to tear everything down.

Banned

i too am very worried about romo's back. imo, cowboys draft a qb in the next draft. the thing that worries me about this team is that there are just too many holes to fill.

we've done a great job of rebuilding the oline, but now the dline is due for a complete overhaul. lbs. safety. they're acting like they don't want to extend demarco murry, so rb would be a hole. qb, if romo's not his usual self anymore, which i doubt.

just too much to fix. my optimism for the boys is at an all time low.

You're a shit poster OP

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    You're a shit poster OP
    sometimes i make your mom dress up in a teddy bear costume and dance around for a while to michael jackson music just for my amusement before i let her have the pleasure of letting her touch her tongue to my ass hole. and then i giggle and fart in her face at the same time.
    Last edited by SupermanOnSteroids; 08-07-2014 at 11:07 PM.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

The rebirth of Weeden is in order. The phoenix rises from the dreary ashes of the dump of the iron belt and rises on the golf course of Dallas.

Weeden
    Randle
    Dez
    Bailey
    Johnny Thomas
    Tyler Patmon
    Orie Lemon

Go OSU Cowboys! Go Dallas Cowboys!

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    ****ers should have just drafted Manziel. If he turned out to be badass it would be a **** yea move. If not? Who cares they are going to be mediocre at best for as long as Romo is around. (not a diss, he's good enough to elevate the trash D to being just short of the playoffs)

If Romo gets healthy (which I'm starting to doubt at this point) they will be just good enough to not be in the top 5 of the draft.

now instead of starting the rebuild this year we are going to have to wait through 2 or 3 more crap seasons before they finally decide to tear everything down.
    Romo isn't the issue it's the fact that our D was 3rd worse in the history of the league. Romo is one of the few really good players we have, we don't need Manziel. Dez and Smith are the only players on the team that could be seen as better, Witten is slowing down.

The defense needs rebuilding, NOT the offense.

Skins coming for the sweep this year.