Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isis

Default Isis

Who They Are: ISIS stands for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL). The group is trying to form an independent state with territory in Iraq, Syria, and parts of Lebanon. They are led by an Iraqi cleric who goes by the name Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

What They Do: ISIS has been fighting against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad as well as other militant Islamic groups in Syria for control of parts of Syria while also fighting the Iraqi government in its quest to form the unified ISIS state. Its brutal tactics have been disavowed as too extreme by al Qaeda's leader Ayman al-Zawahiri.

How Powerful They Are: This week, ISIS forces took Mosul, the third biggest city in Iraq and the biggest one along the Iraq-Syria border. When they took the city, the ISIS seized more than $400 million from city banks, making it richer than many small nations. According to the Associated Press ISIS has also taken effective control of Tikrit, where Saddam Hussein was born.

How They're Able to Fight: Since it controls cities on either side of the Syria-Iraq border, ISIS forces were able to quickly move weapons seized from Mosul into Syria on Monday. The weapons, including Humvees, rifles, missiles and ammunition, will help arm ISIS in its fights on both sides of the border.

The State They Want to Create: The territory in the western part of Iraq that ISIS wants is made up of mostly Sunni Muslims, as is the part of Syria that ISIS wants. Many Sunni Muslims in Iraq have joined ISIS in fighting against the Iraqi Army, which is under the control of a Shiite minority that mainly lives on the other side of the country.

http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/...oaded-video-2/

This is inhumane and the world must do something about this.

Warning: NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS & SENSITIVE VIEWERS !!
    Last edited by PullupJay; 08-10-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Isis

I thought this was about the instrumental Metal band.

I am disappoint.

Da Mavs

Really feel for all the innocent people stuck between tyrannical regimes like Al-Assad and even more brutal people organizations like ISIS.

Glad we spent billions stabilizing the situation in Iraq. wonderful.

As a muslim, I hate all these fckers that bring nothing but war and mongering to a religion that is SUPPOSED to be peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    As a muslim, I hate all these fckers that bring nothing but war and mongering to a religion that is SUPPOSED to be peaceful.
    I hope ISIS and AL quaeda go to war and kill each other off. Unfortunately the ones caught in the middle will suffer the most.

Ugh... You should download it in case it gets deleted.

We had another thread/video of this like a month ago

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

[QUOTE]"I say to America that the Islamic Caliphate has been established. Don

They're even filming all of their attacks and murders. Cocky bastards.

they are a modern day nazi germany. we are eventually going to have to go to war with them.

What happens first?

[LIST][*]Dany reaching King's Landing[*]ISIS raising their flag over the White House[/LIST]

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    they are a modern day nazi germany. we are eventually going to have to go to war with them.
    The Nazi party had like....8 million members? These guys probably have less than 200K. They will thrive in Iraq/Syria where there is essentially anarchy....but a sophisticated military would destroy them (w/ all else being equal of course).

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    The Nazi party had like....8 million members? These guys probably have less than 200K. They will thrive in Iraq/Syria where there is essentially anarchy....but a sophisticated military would destroy them (w/ all else being equal of course).
    A lot of U.S. military guys are saying ISIS today poses a bigger threat than Al-Qaeda did prior to 9/11. Al-Qaeda apparently had less than a million in funding, while these ISIS guys have a billion+ and sophisticated U.S. weaponry stolen from the Iraqi forces.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    A lot of U.S. military guys are saying ISIS today poses a bigger threat than Al-Qaeda did prior to 9/11. Al-Qaeda apparently had less than a million in funding, while these ISIS guys have a billion+ and sophisticated U.S. weaponry stolen from the Iraqi forces.
    Interesting. I just could never see them as a threat to come onto our shores and conquer anything. I mean, nobody has done that in our existence. Pulling off a 9/11 nowadays is thankfully, much more difficult for these people.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

Come home, son.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Apost...57969277574349