Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I almost kidnapped a kid wearing a laker jersey a couple years back

I almost kidnapped/abducted a kid once a couple years back.I came up from behind, wrapped my arms around him, he broke my grip (more like slipped out, but he broke my grip in the process), He turned,and kicked me right in the dvck, then ran straight to his mom. I don't think he told her though, I was so scared. I went into this shock-mode. I couldn't really understand what just happened at that point, it was just so unreal i had this little fvcker right in my hands and he got away.

It was in one of those old warehouses in the city at the Philippines where they sell plastic chairs & everything.A lot of kids to snatch there so i thought it was a perfect place

Haunted me for years he was the one who got away.

1st time telling this story. It doesn't matter now anyway,Im over it now tho no 1 else ever got away.

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Default Re: I almost kidnapped a kid wearing a laker jersey a couple years back

I dont know if you are serious or not but I wont take the chance. Im going to report this to the police immediately.

Op too obsessed with the Lakers. Probably thought the kid was Kobe.

Just reported you to the FBI.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    whats that garbage you have installed on your PC?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    whats that garbage you have installed on your PC?
    I've done malware scans on MBAM so many times but they're still there. Even when I uninstall it in Control Panel, and go to extensions on Chrome and I delete that shit, it reappears later.
    Last edited by Shade8780; 08-08-2014 at 06:45 AM.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

I've done malware scans on MBAM so many times but they're still there. Even when I uninstall it in Control Panel, and go to extensions on Chrome and I delete that shit, it reappears later.
    What program is it, any idea? There are certain ways to combat it, but it depends on the program.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    I dont know if you are serious or not but I wont take the chance. Im going to report this to the police immediately.
    Fix your marriage...[COLOR="White"]No punchline im being serious and why are you looking for white text?[/COLOR]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    What program is it, any idea? There are certain ways to combat it, but it depends on the program.
    JoniCoupon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    you are watching too much pron bro.
    Nope. I dont watch on this laptop.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Top 1 Bball Mind.

I would recommend using a-d-b-l-o-c-k but everybody knows you're not allowed to on ish...

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman