Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Banned

Default Re: My wife told her friend she wants to leave me

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    What should I do?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    I know you joking and trying to insult me, but if honestly I divorced my wife I probably would start dating transgender women again. And I have no issue admitting that. So I hope you little kids have fun with your kiddy jokes, cause it doesnt affect me in the slightest.

Good college starter

This thread

LOLCATS is a apt name for this dude. Where he goes, lols surely follow.

In all seriousness, you gotta tell her bout the trannies man. I bet she found out but didnt say anything. That's the reason she went cold.

Banned

O.K. this is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I'm not talking a little monkey or some dancing chimp bull****, I mean a ****ing orangutan. Don't ask me how you're gonna get a ****ing orangutan, that's not my problem. So the orangutan's name is Clyde. This is non-negotianable, all orangutans are named Clyde. I don't know why that is, it's just how the world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You're seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to her. "Did you know the guy with the orangutan?", "You used to date the guy with the orangutan?", "Why would you break up with a guy with an orangutan?" Next thing you know she's calling. "I'm hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out sometime." "Geez I dunno, me and Clyde were going to go to a monster truck race tonight. (orangutans love monster trucks) In fact the whole social calender seems kinda full. I tell you what, I'll make a little note (what was your name again?) and maybe I can squeeze you in." "Oh, well you know my number so don't be a stra-" "Hey look at the time! I gotta skate, Clyde's making Mojitos'." At this point the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the wind, you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it's your life. But if you're a smart man? You slowly phase her back in. You're IM'ng. You're talking on Live. You get invited to family functions. You bring Clyde, he becomes like one of the family. You're one big Brady Bunch. Then the orangutan ****s her mother.

There's plenty of trannies out there my man

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    I lol'd

Future Repped

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    O.K. this is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I'm not talking a little monkey or some dancing chimp bull****, I mean a ****ing orangutan. Don't ask me how you're gonna get a ****ing orangutan, that's not my problem. So the orangutan's name is Clyde. This is non-negotianable, all orangutans are named Clyde. I don't know why that is, it's just how the world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You're seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to her. "Did you know the guy with the orangutan?", "You used to date the guy with the orangutan?", "Why would you break up with a guy with an orangutan?" Next thing you know she's calling. "I'm hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out sometime." "Geez I dunno, me and Clyde were going to go to a monster truck race tonight. (orangutans love monster trucks) In fact the whole social calender seems kinda full. I tell you what, I'll make a little note (what was your name again?) and maybe I can squeeze you in." "Oh, well you know my number so don't be a stra-" "Hey look at the time! I gotta skate, Clyde's making Mojitos'." At this point the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the wind, you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it's your life. But if you're a smart man? You slowly phase her back in. You're IM'ng. You're talking on Live. You get invited to family functions. You bring Clyde, he becomes like one of the family. You're one big Brady Bunch. Then the orangutan ****s her mother.

Dude, you come in here saying that you need advice regarding your wife leaving you. Then you state that if she does, you will likely go back to dating trannies, and we are supposed to take you serious? I find it difficult to believe any of that is true, and if it is, you should see a therapist, not ISH Off The Court Lounge for advice

But I'll do you a favor LOLCATS... if you're ever in Portland, I'll dress up as a woman and f*čķ you!

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
    Then tell her to F off and leave her ass. Nothing more powerful in a man's arsenal against a women than the ability to walk away. I used to be ****ing terrible with women, but the last 2 women started to play games, I walked away and they came running back.
    Leaving her ass and saying no are two different things. Still...repped

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

OP, you are so damn beta. Don't feel bad, I am, too. Well, feel bad. Feeling bad is your destiny.

Damn man, no words. Sorry to hear. God bless, bro.

Banned

well what do you think they were doing so far. if that happens, then that story stays well hidden. but the story of the orangutan ****ing the girl's mom, very well publicized.