Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: WWIII on the way

Russia would never go that far. They know they would get annihilated with all the nuclear subs and aircraft carriers that America has on its side. While I wish USA would cut back a bit from close to trillion they spend on weapons yearly, but during a world war that extra weaponry would come into use.

The problem starts if nukes are brought into the equation. Then we're all ****ed on this planet we call home.

O-Qua Tangin Wann

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzly
    Axis of evil: Russia, Palestine, NK, China, India
    Powers; US, Ukraine, Israel, UK, Canada, SK, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, Turkey

Don't know about Pakistan, on one hand they hate India but I have a hard time seeing India go against China and Russia, two countries they seem to be close with.

A long shot is Brazil joining Russia and China.
    Lots of nukes on both sides.

Banned

lol north korea doesnt have nukes

O-Qua Tangin Wann

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzly
    lol north korea doesnt have nukes
    Well, zero is less than 10.

But their nuclear capabilities are really opaque. I'd say, if they don't have nuclear warhead delivery capabilities right now, they're very close.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-11813699

Quote Originally Posted by BBC
    Has North Korea got the bomb?

Technically yes, but not yet the means to deliver it via a missile.

In 2006, 2009 and again in 2013, North Korea announced that it had conducted successful nuclear tests - they all came after the North was sanctioned by the UN for launching rockets.

Analysts believe the first two tests used plutonium as the fissile material. The North is believed to possess enough weapons-grade plutonium for at least six bombs. Whether it used plutonium or uranium for the 2013 test is unclear.

North Korea claimed it "miniaturised" a nuclear device for that test. It's hard to know if this is true - experts had previously said it could not make a nuclear warhead small enough to fit onto a missile.

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Hitler sponsored Hitler.

So you're admitting to all of us here that you're a Nazi sympathizer and hater of Blacks, Jews, everyone.

Way to dig a grave, kid.
    Dat straw man doe.

Jesse Owens said he was treated much better in Germany than he was in the United States. Hitler actually acknowledged him at his ceremony whereas FDR snubbed him completely and didn't even reach out to congratulate him. I'm sure you wouldn't hear that from the American propaganda machine that is the mainstream media though.

Blacks actually fought in the German army and were present on the Eastern Front during 1944. To boot they were treated better than they were in the American army (able to eat at the same tables, weren't shunned publicly, etc.)

bears can smell it OncePerMonth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    The boner that American Conservatives have for Vladimir Putin is one of the most shameful things about them.
    I wasn't even aware of this. I thought all of America hates Russia right now.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
    Dat straw man doe.

Jesse Owens said he was treated much better in Germany than he was in the United States. Hitler actually acknowledged him at his ceremony whereas FDR snubbed him completely and didn't even reach out to congratulate him. I'm sure you wouldn't hear that from the American propaganda machine that is the mainstream media though.

Blacks actually fought in the German army and were present on the Eastern Front during 1944. To boot they were treated better than they were in the American army (able to eat at the same tables, weren't shunned publicly, etc.)

So by that logic, Hitler = Good guy, right?

This site is worthless now with this infestation of buffoons that support terrorism, Nazi's, and hate America.

Insert video clip of many Republicans on Fox News admiring Putin here -->
    http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/8g...onal-autocrats

C'mon Kev, it's The Daily Show. A comedy show. What that clip shows is that the Right has no respect for Obama due to his lack of decisiveness and weak foreign policy. They are making fun of Obama, not supporting Putin.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I remember hearing somewhere, that a Russia leader after WW2 tried to make a no nuclear weapons pact with the USA. America obviously scoffed at this

C'mon Kev, it's The Daily Show. A comedy show. What that clip shows is that the Right has no respect for Obama due to his lack of decisiveness and weak foreign policy. They are making fun of Obama, not supporting Putin.
    A comedy show where the comedy comes from many, many, many Republicans admiring Putin

bears can smell it OncePerMonth's Avatar

A comedy show where the comedy comes from many, many, many Republicans admiring Putin
    Amazing

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

So by that logic, Hitler = Good guy, right?

This site is worthless now with this infestation of buffoons that support terrorism, Nazi's, and hate America.
    Hitler was a statesmen, neither good nor bad. You would have to be a child to look at the world in such a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
    Hitler was a statesmen, neither good nor bad. You would have to be a child to look at the world in such a way.

I'm fascinated by your kind. The truly crazy. Tell me, since he was neither good nor bad, what is your justification for the Holocaust?

Hitler sponsored Hitler.

So you're admitting to all of us here that you're a Nazi sympathizer and hater of Blacks, Jews, everyone.

Way to dig a grave, kid.
    Wrong assumption. The situation in my country is so bad currently so bad id take my chances with Hitler winning it all.