Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: WWIII on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
    Newsflash: Every single white country pre-1960s believed in the racial superiority of whites.
    Oh, they did did they? I wasn't aware that countries held beliefs such as that, beliefs that magically transform themselves during your chosen decade no less. I didn't know countries were so temperamental .

Also, i think you'll find that no other country was dominated by a political ideology that usurped absolute power over the individual and which held its own racial supremacy and the need to systematically extirpate the entire Jewish race at its centre (intended to get rid of the slavs too - both Jews and Slavs are generally white btw). Do you not see the difference between racial condescension and loading another race into ovens? I mean, racism was pretty rife in the United States, but they didn't try to gas every black man, woman and child on the North American continent. The two things are not the same or even remotely comparable you complete and utter imbecile.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    First of all we are not 100% slavic, we are mixture of 3 tributes that settled our lands 1300 years ago, prehistoric bulgarians, slavic tribes and тhracians tribes. Second we were "allies" of Germany during ww2 and tbh honest i prefer seeing germans repopulate our lands than see my country die being overrun by muslum and subhuman scum like gypsies.
    Yes, they settled there and then absorbed slavic culture. If Bulgaria is to be described as anything it is slavic.

The Soviet Union was a German ally at one point also: that doesn't mean anything.

Good High School Starter ThemBombs's Avatar

Default Re: WWIII on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
    Care to elaborate or are you just going to flaunt shock and awe like some drama queen?
    well, for starters, you're a Nazi sympathizer. that tells me two things- you're a nut, and your opinions don't matter. the garbage that you're posting has no genuine backing and you look like a fool for constantly posting it.

you're probably one of the types who believe that Nazi Germany had to exist in order to properly combat Rothschild/the NWO, aren't you?

as for the rest of the thread, people freely spouting racism and far-left nonsense
    is a great representation of ISH's general understanding of how the world works.