Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: How Many Times Do You Eat the Box During Sex?

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDead
    I stop and eat it sometimes when I feel myself about to c[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]m and I'm not ready to. It helps a lot.
    Haha I sometimes do that too.

Banned

as a guy born with devilish good looks but a 4 inch *****, i know a thing or two about eating snatch. actually i consider myself a bit of an expert on the matter.

it starts off with the sell. you know, you got her in your bed and the bish is mirin you and your're kissing her and rubbing her vag and she's movin her hips and keeps looking at you with dem hungry eyes. that's when you're certain you've got her. you make out with her, take her clothes off, pay the proper attention to her tits. and then you work your way downwards.

you kiss the inside of her thighs, work your way up. slowly. get to her vag. slow down. kiss around it. stick a finger in it. it comes out all juicy because she's all wet. you suck it off in front of her and make her like it with your eyes. actually you like the flavor of the vag too, and you translate that through your body language to her. then you tell her, "baby, this is just for you." and you go to town.

so you start licking it, sucking it, moving your tongue in and out of it, tongue ****ing it. then you look up and tell her "OMG baby your pucy tastes soo good. I'm lovin it." and you go back to town. you lick it, you suck it, you tongue **** it. the whole time the bish is goin insane. grabbin your head and shoving it into her vag. she's making moaning sounds, she's movin her hips in a circular fashion. she's starting to look like she's about to start climbing walls like the Exorcist chick.

And that's your green light. Time to put her over the top. you take your hand and pull back the skin and expose the clit. Its right there. The Atom Bomb button. Its within inches of your mouth and you realize you could make this bish addicted to you with just the right amount of work on this magical button. So you take your two fingers, clear the field, and put your mouth on it.

You lick and you suck and imagine that its Tyrone's dick and you're trying to suck all the flavor out of it. She screams, she moans, but all you hear is Tyrone sayin do me baby. So you continue doin what you're doin, bobbing your head up and down, licking and sucking that knob like there's no tomorrow. In your mind, satisfying Tyrone is your ultimate goal. You don't want Tyrone dissin you so you give it your best effort. Ultimately you want to be Tyrone's best bitch, so you give it all your best moves.

Meanwhile the bish is having like multiple orgasms. The motivation that Tyrone offered you made you the best pucy eater in the world. The bish squirts all over your face and you are left there thinking what the ****? So you and your pucy juice soaked face end up punching the bish in the vag full force. The bish cries and compalints. You tell her, you're sorry and call off the whole thing and tell her you'll call a cab for her. The cab arrives and she leaves. You call Tyrone immediately and invite him over instead.

depends on tha situation.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    I do that almost everytime

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    as a guy born with devilish good looks but a 4 inch *****, i know a thing or two about eating snatch. actually i consider myself a bit of an expert on the matter.

it starts off with the sell. you know, you got her in your bed and the bish is mirin you and your're kissing her and rubbing her vag and she's movin her hips and keeps looking at you with dem hungry eyes. that's when you're certain you've got her. you make out with her, take her clothes off, pay the proper attention to her tits. and then you work your way downwards.

you kiss the inside of her thighs, work your way up. slowly. get to her vag. slow down. kiss around it. stick a finger in it. it comes out all juicy because she's all wet. you suck it off in front of her and make her like it with your eyes. actually you like the flavor of the vag too, and you translate that through your body language to her. then you tell her, "baby, this is just for you." and you go to town.

so you start licking it, sucking it, moving your tongue in and out of it, tongue ****ing it. then you look up and tell her "OMG baby your pucy tastes soo good. I'm lovin it." and you go back to town. you lick it, you suck it, you tongue **** it. the whole time the bish is goin insane. grabbin your head and shoving it into her vag. she's making moaning sounds, she's movin her hips in a circular fashion. she's starting to look like she's about to start climbing walls like the Exorcist chick.

And that's your green light. Time to put her over the top. you take your hand and pull back the skin and expose the clit. Its right there. The Atom Bomb button. Its within inches of your mouth and you realize you could make this bish addicted to you with just the right amount of work on this magical button. So you take your two fingers, clear the field, and put your mouth on it.

You lick and you suck and imagine that its Tyrone's dick and you're trying to suck all the flavor out of it. She screams, she moans, but all you hear is Tyrone sayin do me baby. So you continue doin what you're doin, bobbing your head up and down, licking and sucking that knob like there's no tomorrow. In your mind, satisfying Tyrone is your ultimate goal. You don't want Tyrone dissin you so you give it your best effort. Ultimately you want to be Tyrone's best bitch, so you give it all your best moves.

Meanwhile the bish is having like multiple orgasms. The motivation that Tyrone offered you made you the best pucy eater in the world. The bish squirts all over your face and you are left there thinking what the ****? So you and your pucy juice soaked face end up punching the bish in the vag full force. The bish cries and compalints. You tell her, you're sorry and call off the whole thing and tell her you'll call a cab for her. The cab arrives and she leaves. You call Tyrone immediately and invite him over instead.
    This was a very good read until the Tyrone part. You tell good stories bruh, but I would like read one without all the over the top homosexual stuff. If you could do that for me I would really appreciate it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

This was a very good read until the Tyrone part. You tell good stories bruh, but I would like read one without all the over the top homosexual stuff. If you could do that for me I would really appreciate it.
    Word. First few paragraphs honestly got me hard.

Banned

you think i'm here to entertain you? i'm just here reciting my real life shit brah.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Normally one-two times. Before fucking, and sometimes I'll do a 69 between positions. I don't have trouble with blowing too quick though... which is weird, because I can blow a load in like 5 minutes when i'm fapping
    I'd totally beat you in a race.