Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    College superstar

Default Re: How do you have confidence if youre really ugly?

Wear your scar with pride. You survived a car accident when you were young and you lived to tell the tale. If anyone gives you shit for it they're not worth your time. People need to call out others and put them in their place if they're giving you shit.

Don't listen to these guys who say money gives you confidence. That's one of the weakest cop out excuses I've ever heard. You want inner confidence, that comes from being content with yourself. Focus on the things you can do and the things you're good at. Don't take yourself too seriously, be a person who people want to be around. You can be the best looking guy in the world but if you have zero charisma no one will want to be around you. If you don't have charisma teach yourself. I read this book a few years ago because I wanted casting directors to remember me in an audition. http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Charisma...words=charisma

It's well worth your time and start getting used to being a talkative person.

3 tips to start off with.

1. When you're buying groceries, clothes, Blu ray's etc talk to the cashier. Ask them how their day is etc

2. Listen to people, when they're speaking to you pay attention. Don't let your mind wander and don't just wait for your turn to speak.

3. Never turn down an opportunity to enjoy yourself. Always say yes to parties and socializing and enjoy yourself. Like I said people like to be around someone who's having fun. It's acts as a natural magnet.

Good luck bro and don't let people knock your confidence because of something you had no control over earlier on in life.

NBA All-star

Default Re: How do you have confidence if youre really ugly?

just don't be confident about your looks

be confident about something else about you
    and whether or not people will know or not know that about you

you're certainly not going to score the pretty girls with your looks
    imagining that's what you want