Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Derrick rose sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I don't hate blacks, I hate Asians.

What do I have against blacks? They're ****ing idiots.... (Just kidding, don't ban me)

If you don't live in the hood then they are harmless. The Asians are actually competing for jobs and flooding universities like the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    he probably couldn't be bothered once he realised it was your dumb ass he was talking to
    i have owned you in all of our debates, calling me dumb ass wont change that fact

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    i have owned you in all of our debates, calling me dumb ass wont change that fact

Lebron stans "claim" they win every argument, then proceed with the "U mad?" and "too easy" shit when they are clearly on tilt

Debates aren't your forte.

You have no knowledge outside of Lebron, then you continue to insult everyone's intelligence on here and say you're not a Lebron stan?

Cmon who you kiddin

Lebron stans "claim" they win every argument, then proceed with the "U mad?" and "too easy" shit when they are clearly on tilt

Debates aren't your forte.

You have no knowledge outside of Lebron, then you continue to insult everyone's intelligence on here and say you're not a Lebron stan?

Cmon who you kiddin
    First of all, I m not a Lebron stan.
    Second, by saying that I have no knowledge outside of Lebron, you are showing us how dumb you are. I know Lakers have won the championship in 2000. That s knowledge and it doesn't concern Lebron. That proves you wrong and makes you lose credibilty . It decreases the value of your posts.

Second, by saying that I have no knowledge outside of Lebron, you are showing us how dumb you are. I know Lakers have won the championship in 2000. That s knowledge and it doesn't concern Lebron. That proves you wrong and makes you lose credibilty . It decreases the value of your posts.
    What happened to the Rihanna avatar?

Your reputation on here precedes you, I keep forgetting that

Have you been following through with any bets that you intend to keep on ISH?

Your reputation on here precedes you, I keep forgetting that

Have you been following through with any bets that you intend to keep on ISH?
    nice try changing the subject, but by trying to do so, you just lost the discussion again.
    You got owned by me once again.

next

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I don't hate blacks, I hate Asians.

What do I have against blacks? They're ****ing idiots.... (Just kidding, don't ban me)

If you don't live in the hood then they are harmless. The Asians are actually competing for jobs and flooding universities like the plague.
    Rose is a black asian...

You cant be serious. Westbrook and Paul are both better by a good margin.
    They weren't better the year Rose won MVP.

And when Rose is healthy you can make the argument that he is the best pg. Russ and CP3 are in the same discussion.

I get it, we live in a "what have you done for me lately?" World. But people should not be so quick to forget that Rose was once widely considered the best pg in the L, and it's not crazy to think he can return to that caliber of play.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    They weren't better the year Rose won MVP.

And when Rose is healthy you can make the argument that he is the best pg. Russ and CP3 are in the same discussion.

I get it, we live in a "what have you done for me lately?" World. But people should not be so quick to forget that Rose was once widely considered the best pg in the L, and it's not crazy to think he can return to that caliber of play.
    We are talking about the present. I clearly used ''are'' which is in the present. At the moment, Westbrook, Paul and Curry are all better for me. I would take them over a guy who is coming back from 2 huge injuries and who sucked the last time he played. I dont know why you bring the 2011 season. I has been 3 years.

Yes , rose could come back and be better than all of them. He could also struggles and never be himself. We dont know what will happen in the future. When I personally evaluate players in the present, i look at how they did in their most recent showing. And in their most recent showing, Westbrook, Curry and Paul all looked much better than Rose.
    Last edited by livinglegend; 08-13-2014 at 03:13 AM.

We are talking about the present. I clearly used ''are'' which is in the present. At the moment, Westbrook, Paul and Curry are all better for me. I would take them over a guy who is coming back from 2 huge injuries and who sucked the last time he played. I dont know why you bring the 2011 season. I has been 3 years.

Team USA basketball, players saying he stood out,, coaches saying he stood out, analysts saying he is back.

Which one is it? Because that's current Rose we should be going by..

Team USA basketball, players saying he stood out,, coaches saying he stood out, analysts saying he is back.

Which one is it? Because that's current Rose we should be going by..
    I heard the same things last year and when i saw him during the season, he sucked. I wont base my opinion on other people s eyes. I ll have to see him myself, and i ll have to see him against NBA teams in serious competitive games.

I heard the same things last year and when i saw him during the season, he sucked. I wont base my opinion on other people s eyes. I ll have to see him myself, and i ll have to see him against NBA teams in serious competitive games.

Make your damn mind up! You say on recent play?

Instead of changing the goal posts, admit that you're wrong.

If you're going by see how he is the rest of the season, well then you're making a judgement based on if he can stay healthy.

The premise is based on him being healthy(which he showed recently), that he can be dominant?

Next

Make your damn mind up! You say on recent play?

Instead of changing the goal posts, admit that you're wrong.

If you're going by see how he is the rest of the season, well then you're making a judgement based on if he can stay healthy.

The premise is based on him being healthy(which he showed recently), that he can be dominant?

Next

His most recent play for me was his regular season games in which he sucked. I haven't seen him play with team USA and even if I did, i wouldnt judge him off that. Team USA is not as competitive as the NBA.

And could you rephrase the bold part in a better english because i didnt understand anything.